BY GREAT VALUE

No artificial flavors or colors see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shanna M.
Shanna M.
Foodie Expert
I stick my pantry with these! Cheap and delicious! I love mixing the corn with black beans and salsa for a healthy and easy snack.
Brooke b.
Brooke b.
Erie, IL
Love this corn. Just as good as any other expensive kind. Most kernels are whole, large and firm.
Kathryn T.
Kathryn T.
Just as good as the name brand stuff. Easy to add to things like chilli or salsa or a casserole or Chicken Pot Pie...
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Manchester , KY
In this case, Great Value brand and its price trumps the "name brand" and it's higher price. This corn is delicious and very sweet but subtle.
Rachelle W.
Rachelle W.
Foodie Expert
When I can't get del montes I have occasionally bought great value veggies. It's better the green giant but the. Again, what's not???
Kayla d.
Kayla d.
Walker, LA
This is the only brand of corn I buy simply because it tastes just as good as the name brand but is easier on my wallet
Alicia O.
Alicia O.
East Freetown, MA
Wonderful brand ! I can rely on them to have good quality veggies! This corn is great and I definitely recommend it
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Hugo, OK
I use this in my stew all the time. It has a great, natural taste. It is also good for a side when you don't want the hassle of a cob.
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
Joshua , Tx
Foodie Expert
I love to but this corn. Just to pop it open and dig in! Taste winderful. It priced well.
Kelley M.
Kelley M.
South Weber, UT
Canned corn is always on my pantry shelf, and great value has great taste! Great as a side or use in many recipes.