BY GREAT VALUE

No artificial flavors or colors see more...

Courtney C.
Mount Vernon, KY
In this case, Great Value brand and its price trumps the "name brand" and it's higher price. This corn is delicious and very sweet but subtle.
Meagan M.
Hugo, OK
I use this in my stew all the time. It has a great, natural taste. It is also good for a side when you don't want the hassle of a cob.
Rachelle W.
When I can't get del montes I have occasionally bought great value veggies. It's better the green giant but the. Again, what's not???
Shanna M.
I stick my pantry with these! Cheap and delicious! I love mixing the corn with black beans and salsa for a healthy and easy snack.
Kayla d.
Walker, LA
This is the only brand of corn I buy simply because it tastes just as good as the name brand but is easier on my wallet
Kathryn T.
Just as good as the name brand stuff. Easy to add to things like chilli or salsa or a casserole or Chicken Pot Pie...
Alicia O.
East Freetown, MA
Wonderful brand ! I can rely on them to have good quality veggies! This corn is great and I definitely recommend it
Kelley M.
South Weber, UT
Canned corn is always on my pantry shelf, and great value has great taste! Great as a side or use in many recipes.
Sarah M.
Cleveland, GA
Cannot tell a difference between his product and the other name brands. I love to use mine in Mexican corn bread.
Brooke b.
Erie, IL
Love this corn. Just as good as any other expensive kind. Most kernels are whole, large and firm.