BY GREAT VALUE

aryelin L.
amo todas las presentaciones de conos rellenos con crema de mantequilla y vainilla, este no ha sido la excepciona y es que es muy famoso adoraría comerlos una y otra vez me satisface demasiado, son esponjosos y ricos que me hacen delirar. Ojala sacaran mas sabores al mercado.!
Anita J.
Saint Leonard, MD
They are , not the original but similar in taste. Walmart has these and I bought them at a good price. Not my favorite snack but great for lunches.affordable and easy to pack for the kids. Kids are there for sugary stuff
Yolanda-Monique C.
Arlington, TX
I am not a fan. My roommate picked this up for out summer class cram session and they do not taste like the original and when I looked at the calorie count I lost my mind. Fine another snack that taste great and wont give you a heart attack.
Shana G.
Dallas, TX
Not a fan. These are the cheap knock off version of Twinkes but they just taste like Sponge cake soaked in oil. They are decent if the world ended but otherwise its worth the extra 25 cents t.o get the read deal not the cheap nasty version
Lyn B.
These are not as good as regular twinkles. They are dry and taste really off. The cream is bland and the texture just doesn't feel good. They may be cheaper then regular twinkles, but spend the extra money and get the real thing cause it will be worth it. Don't feel comfortable recommending it to others.
Kayla M.
Version of a twinky. its alright but not my favorite and i wouldn't go out of my way to buy them. the flavoring is a little bland and the texture of the cake is a little dense and doesn't melt in your mouth like a moist twinky.
Breanna R.
Arlington, TX
I don't care what anybody says but these golden creme cakes are just as good as the hostess twinkies!! If you don't want to pay that much for twinkies this is your best bet!
KATHLEEN C.
Darien Center, NY
These sweets are very good, the cream has just the right amount of sweetness, and the cake melts in your mouth. An easy treat to take when your on the go or just sitting at home.
Jean-Mari S.
Talmo, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are honestly not that great. I would never buy them but if someone handed me one when I'm hungry I'd eat it. They are just too sweet for me.
samantha n.
logan, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are pretty good i like them and are cheaper than the national brand a lot of the walmart snacks are really good at a good price.
Shannon H.
Odessa, TX
Why would you eat this?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do these match up to the original? At all?