GroceryBakeryGreat Value
Gluten-Free Chocolate Crème Sandwich Cookies, 105 oz

Great Value Gluten-Free Chocolate Crème Sandwich Cookies, 10.5 oz

by Great Value

Great Value Gluten-Free Chocolate Sandwich Cookies are filled with a rich crème filling. These classically delicious cookies are fun for both children and adults alike. They are perfect for snacking around the house, in the office and even on the go....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Gluten-Free Chocolate Crème Sandwich Cookies, 10.5 oz!
Sarah S.
Ocean City, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These cookies are so delicious! They taste just like Oreos! And they are over priced which is a plus for me!
Cheyenne  R.
Astoria, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I got thereto try because I'm gluten-free now ( or trying to be) I changed to gluten-free for my health (psoriasis) these are so good! You can't tell they are gluten-free
Emily P.
Ogden, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are decent for being gluten free. It’s hard to find imitation Oreos that taste as good as the real thing so these are pretty good. They were perfect when I had a sweet craving and I haven’t been able to eat cookies in awhile.
Satyra  W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
So before Oreo came out with it's gluten-free version I would just occasionally eat regular Oreos because all of the other chocolate creme cookies like it were horrible. These in particular are so hard I thought I was going to break my teeth.
member-9b4be1
They're really good but Blues have lost their good taste over time and I think if it came up with a new formula for their cream then maybe it would be better if they did that maybe I would buy more Oreos but overall they are really good
Casius Monet  4.
Fayetteville, AR
Great dupe for Oreos if you have a gluten sensitivity. We buy these for my fiancé and the golden ones for myself about three times a year for a fun treat. Love them and honestly I think they taste better than Oreos
Calista K.
Anchorage, AK
When I discovered these I went to gluten-free heaven. They taste almost exactly like real Oreos and since I can’t have those any more these are my go to snack cookie that make my day a little better. And for being gluten free, the price isn’t too bad either. Absolutely recommend!!
Tara W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It's been a while since I've been able to safely eat Oreos and these are to die for. They taste the same, if not better than the original Oreos but cost half the price. They are great dipped in some milk as a snack. I would buy these again as a special treat.

Looking for your answer?