GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsGreat Value
Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour, 22 oz

Great Value Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour, 22 oz

by Great Value

Great Value All-Purpose Flour is the perfect ingredient for all your gluten-free baking needs. It's great for a variety of cooking and baking recipes. Our flour is gluten-free making it easy to cook your favorite foods from scratch without having to...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour, 22 oz!
Toni Marie D.
Pueblo, CO
1,817 reviews
Great Value Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour, 22 oz uploaded by Toni Marie D.
Great Value Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour, 22 oz uploaded by Toni Marie D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my 1st time purchasing this product and I'm very happy that I did. I wasnt sure if I was ready to bake my own gluten free bread or. Biscuits so I tried this product and I'm glad that I did. I cant wait to purchase it again because it taste amazing and it doesnt take much to prep the mix or bake the biscuits. I like that ut has a buttery taste and it's not too dry. Its does tryout after baking and its flaky. This is a good choice for anyone that is gluten sensitive/allergies.
Kylee R.
Layton,utah
I have made some great things with this gluten free flour! It is the best price I have found and it is also great quality. It has made the transition to being gluten free so much easier!

Looking for your answer?