BeveragesSodaGreat Value
Ginger Ale, 12 fl oz, 12 Count

Great Value Ginger Ale, 12 fl oz, 12 Count

by Great Value

Great Value Ginger Ale has the bubbly, refreshing taste you love. And since it's caffeine free and very low in sodium, you can enjoy it whenever you like. Our guarantee is our promise that you'll be fully satisfied with the taste and quality of every...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Ginger Ale, 12 fl oz, 12 Count!
marian G.
springwater
An affordable and quenching soda that we buy often. It’s comparable to the name brand ginger ales but is more affordable than its competitors. Delicious flavor and refreshing. Highly recommend this soda to others.
Nadia M.
Columbia, SC
I just absolutely love these with all my heart. They are so good for a generic brand. These are always in my refrigerator. They are super affordable. They help with upset tummy. Give this brand a chance and save some money.
Ashlea S.
Rochester, NY
I'm not a huge fan of soda overall, but I do have to say that this "bargain brand" does taste just like the bigger brands. And its much cheaper!
Bethany P.
Comer, GA
Ginger ale is the only thing i can drink to settle my stomach. This brand is cheap and still tastes good
Julia M.
Toronto
A little two sweet for my liking but I found it was good if you're using ginger ale to mix with other liquids. Would love a less sweet option.

Looking for your answer?