BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value brings you everyday solutions you can count on with items like Great Value Gallon Freezer Bags. They are perfect for freezing and organizing. To avoid freezer burn, zip bag almost closed and press out excess air. Use these Great Value... see more...

Megan J.
These bags are decent for the price and amount of product you receive in the box. I just find that they don’t keep food fresh in the freezer for as long as the foods will keep. From bell peppers all the way to chicken I have to use them way before the marked date to ensure they are not getting freezer burnt. I do like these for other uses. I find that blueberries keep well in them and I can store those. Really good for travel when I want to make sure all of my snacks are easily available in one place. Just disappointed because these are specifically for the freezer.
Julie G.
Admission: we go through plastic bags in our home like crazy--including gallon size bags. I always like the freezer bags because they tend to be a little sturdier, but they're also more expensive. Because I don't use them for long-term storage, I opt to get the Great Value Brand just because they are less expensive than name brand products.  When I do freezer meals, I do purchase name brand bags because they will have to be stored in the freezer for an extended period.
Analisa D.
Madera, CA
I personally love  to shop store brands when I am on a budget and even if I'm not on a budget I go for the great value brand it is top quality to me not too pricey I buy mine at Walmart I totally recommend the great value zip lock bags I always buy again.
Leticia O.
Rio Rancho , NM
Better bags then the expensive ones. These bags keep our food fresh and we've never had a zipper break on any of these bags. We buy these over any other brand. We buy them from Walmart and will only get them from there
Jana V.
West Covina
I honestly don't know what I would go without these! They are perfect in the freezer and everywhere else in our home. They are strong and stay sealed perfectly! Great deal for the money!
Kelly C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Great quality, great price. I know from experience that these bags a hold up to a lot of wear and tear, use and abuse, in extreme temperatures and for multiple purposes.
Alice C.
Poland
These are great bags. I use these everyday for food in freezer.  I like the brand its great price. I prefer to buy these.
Janine H.
Henderson, NV
I use these bags all the time. They do the job and you can't beat the great price. Great for family's on a budget.