BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value brings you everyday solutions you can count on with items like Great Value Gallon Freezer Bags. They are perfect for freezing and organizing. To avoid freezer burn, zip bag almost closed and press out excess air. Use these Great Value... see more...

Jana V.
West Covina
I honestly don't know what I would go without these! They are perfect in the freezer and everywhere else in our home. They are strong and stay sealed perfectly! Great deal for the money!
Julie G.
Admission: we go through plastic bags in our home like crazy--including gallon size bags. I always like the freezer bags because they tend to be a little sturdier, but they're also more expensive. Because I don't use them for long-term storage, I opt to get the Great Value Brand just because they are less expensive than name brand products.  When I do freezer meals, I do purchase name brand bags because they will have to be stored in the freezer for an extended period.
Analisa D.
I personally love  to shop store brands when I am on a budget and even if I'm not on a budget I go for the great value brand it is top quality to me not too pricey I buy mine at Walmart I totally recommend the great value zip lock bags I always buy again.
Leticia O.
Rio rancho , NM
Better bags then the expensive ones. These bags keep our food fresh and we've never had a zipper break on any of these bags. We buy these over any other brand. We buy them from Walmart and will only get them from there
Kelly C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Great quality, great price. I know from experience that these bags a hold up to a lot of wear and tear, use and abuse, in extreme temperatures and for multiple purposes.
Alice C.
Poland
These are great bags. I use these everyday for food in freezer.  I like the brand its great price. I prefer to buy these.
Janine H.
Henderson, NV
I use these bags all the time. They do the job and you can't beat the great price. Great for family's on a budget.