BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Fudge Striped Shortbread Cookies, 13 oz see more...

• "taste pretty good for a great value!" in 1 review
Haley W.
Hot Springs, AR
GV brand is my favorite brand of these cookies! I think they’re softer than the Keebler brand, the cookie seems softer and the chocolate does too. (If that makes sense) Taste wise, they taste just like Keebler, but about half of the price!
Vanessa marie Q.
West Covina, CA
I am the cookie monster in my house. And when I feel like I deserve a treat for eating well over a long period of time, I reward myself with these bad boys. I love the fact that these taste exactly like the Keebler brand, except my wallet doesn't have to take a hard hit. *Tip: don't consume more than a few, or else, you'll feel like a bowling ball.
Jennifer m.
Mount Nebo, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are awesome. Don't think because they are great value brand that they taste funny or odd, because they don't. They're delicious. Be careful, you may end up eating all in one sitting.
Ashley S.
Milwaukee, WI
These are very good and not overly sweet! I recommend them for not only the taste, but the value as well! Not the healthiest thing in the world, but what do you expect for cookies?
Anna D.
Ashtabula, OH
Out of all the stripe brand of cookies great value is my favorite. I'm not the biggest fan of fudge stripes but great value really helped me enjoy them more!
Kimberly T.
I love these cookies! They remind me of when I was a kid. Very sweet and love to dip in milk. Maybe not the best cookie out there, but def a good one!
Lupe P.
Waldron, Ar
Taste pretty good for a great value! After a while though I get that nasty residue on the roof of my mouth.. But I sill continue to eat em!
Jennifer L.
I love these cookies. They are affordable and very good. I love buying these for parties and small events. Taste even better with milk.
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
I grew up eating these cookies! They are so good, especially with a nice glass of milk! They taste just as good as the name brand.
Ashley M.
Pasadena, MD
I cannot keep enough of these in the cookie jar. From the kids that visit to the adults that see them in there.