Great Value

Great Value Fruit Smiles,...
15 Reviews
5 / 5
These are super tasty! It’s my daughter’s favorite snack! I love snacking on these too! It’s truly good! I definitely will buy these again! It is better than the name brand kinds! It’s super cheap to buy too!
5 / 5
Love these fruit snacks. I like the non-traditional flavors and the texture is great. They also have a really good amount of fruit snacks that come in each bag so I don't feel like I'm skimped.
5 / 5
The “original” fruit smiles from Walmart tastes artificially chemically to me but the “tangy” flavors are so delicious and taste like candy. My favorite is the blue raspberry, however all the flavors are delightful and flavorful. I had a Eurovision party with all sorts of snacks and at the last minute I added these since I noticed I forgot to get something sweet and hand these already on hand. This was the most popular snack. I think it’s because something is nostalgic about “fruit snacks” and people kept saying “wow these are the best fruit snacks I’ve had in a while”. I can’t remember the price but I do remember it was a low price and great value for 50 packs.
5 / 5
This are by far the best fruit snacks ever. I always have a big box on hand. They are soft and chewy and have great flavor. I love that they come in such a big box as well. I always have them in my lunch pail, car, purse. Anywhere for a quick snack.
5 / 5
My kids love these and always request that I buy them. They are very tasty and are packed with tons of flavors!!! If my kids could, they would eat the entire box in one day and sit there smiling. They absolutely LOVE THESE FRUIT SNACKS. I buy them weekly lol!
5 / 5
I highly recommend these fruit gummies because they are very tasty, the quality of the product is very good and the price is very affordable.
5 / 5
100% hands down are my best friend my daughter will not touch any other type of fruit snacks but these one and yes they are delicious
5 / 5
Everyone in my house loves gummy snacks! I love the fact that there’s 50 packages in this box, especially for the price!!
5 / 5
This great value pack of candy is supper delicious and it is affortable to buy and it comes in different kind of candy flavor that you have to try each one it is so great that when you try one little package of candy you have to have another package of candy
5 / 5
[product:great-value-tangy-fruit-smiles-288-oz-32-count] tastes so good I would love to say I buy these for the kids but the truth is as inexpensive as they are, momma most of the time east them up!