BY GREAT VALUE

Lemon, grape, strawberry, orange Made with real juice 10 pouches High in vitamin C see more...

Great Value Fruit Smiles Snacks, 9 oz
  • "Fruit snacks are my favorite and these ones are just as good as any other." in 1 review
afton h.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
these are my all time favorite fruit snacks. I've eaten them since kindergarten and i still eat them. They are so good. Is great that they are smiley faces, i recommend them.
Sarah R.
Delicious and affordable! These snacks are always fresh and are packaged out to take on the run! Although they aren't nutritionally great for you, these are tasty treats that you can throw in your bag and take out for a quick sugar pick-me-up. I have bought them multiple times, and will continue to purchase these fruity little treats!
Kelli C.
Denver, CO
I honestly didn't think I was picky about my fruit snacks but then I stumbled upon these cheap, walmart fruit snacks. They are my favorite! They taste great and come in 4 different flavors. They are always squishy and fresh! And you can't beat the price compared to any other fruit snacks.
Alivia C.
Mobile, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love these because they taste just like fruit smiles except there cheaper! They nailed it. You can find these at any Walmart. I've purchased them multiple times and plan to keep buying them just bc of how good and affordable they are!
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
My kids like these snacks, of course not as much as those in the shape of the popular characters. The taste is the same though. I toss a pack into their lunch pails often
Dassie M.
Shawnee, OK
These things are amazing!!! I think these are my Favorite fruit snack! I took these to Florida and bought a big pack and they lasted the whole time and had some left over
Jessica W.
These are great and taste good too. My little girl loves these and she's two! She will choose these over all of the other snacks any day.
Cassandra C.
These fruit snacks are so delicious and affordable. Has a very nice flavor and texture to it and these are my favorite fruit snacks!
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Not the best ingredients however they are decently cheap and my two year old likes them if I'm in a pinch for a snack on th go
Amber T.
These aren't my favorite fruit snacks or my little girls. She usually doesn't even eat the whole pack. She prefers welches