Great Value: Fruit Punch Drink Mix uploaded by Brooklyn D.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Fruit Punch Drink Mix, 78 oz. : Sugar free, low calorie Ten packets Kosher Five calories per serving Just add to water see more...

april s.
Sherwood, AR
We have so many of these. We have all the different flavors. They are so inexpensive and you can make like 2 or 3 pitchers from the container. They making boring tasteless water into fun tasting beverage.
Katherine S.
Beaumont, TX
Review for: Great Value : Fruit Punch Drink Mix
I am always looking for a way to get a better bang for my buck, so store brand items are my go to. Compared to the name brand drink enhancers, this product is on point. It's sweet and delicious. My only issue is the concentration. I wish it was lighter so I felt more like I was drinking water flavored like fruit punch, not straight up fruit punch. It turns my tongue and teeth pink and that freaks me out, so I dilute it by half. Remove the color and drop the sweetness and it would get full stars.
april t.
Foodie Expert
I LOVE this fruit punch from Great Value. The price is great and the taste is so rich! I have gone out specifically for this juice to have with dinner!
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Foodie Expert
I love this great value sugar free low calory fruit punch artificially Drink mix it tastes just like the name brand crystal light but cheaper I love it
Emily W.
These are perfect to flavor your water they turn boring water into a delicious drink they come in many different flavors and are cheap as well
Brandy N Jason A.
Proctorville, OH
This is one of the many flavors my family drinks every day. I buy it to make in the gallon size .my child are really big fans of this also.
Asha S.
Review for: Great Value : Fruit Punch Drink Mix
Instant upset stomach! Powder did not mix well... chunks left at the bottom of the bottle! taste was good but not worth the stomach pain!
Casey M.
Review for: Great Value : Fruit Punch Drink Mix
Love these! I have been drinking these to get away from drinking soda and they work great and are way better for me!!
Lacy W.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Great Value : Fruit Punch Drink Mix
I think this taste better than name brand cause it has the sweet fruit punch flavor without being to sweet.
Lindsey E.
Beaver Falls, PA
Review for: Great Value : Fruit Punch Drink Mix
I like this drink mix. They make it in a bigger packets so you can make them at home too