Great Value: Fruit Punch Drink Mix uploaded by Brooklyn D.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Fruit Punch Drink Mix, 78 oz. : Sugar free, low calorie Ten packets Kosher Five calories per serving Just add to water see more...

Buy on Walmart
april s.
Sherwood, AR
We have so many of these. We have all the different flavors. They are so inexpensive and you can make like 2 or 3 pitchers from the container. They making boring tasteless water into fun tasting beverage.
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Foodie Expert
I love this great value sugar free low calory fruit punch artificially Drink mix it tastes just like the name brand crystal light but cheaper I love it
Emily W.
These are perfect to flavor your water they turn boring water into a delicious drink they come in many different flavors and are cheap as well
Melanie M.
Albany, OR
Review for: Great Value : Fruit Punch Drink Mix
I use this fruit punch regularly, but I find that I need to add double the water or it is entirely too sweet. This is the same with the other flavors as well.
Ciara B.
Review for: Great Value : Fruit Punch Drink Mix
This drink mix is pretty good actually. It can be pretty strong if u don't dilute it.

Sometimes I'll follow the normal instructions & then drink it a little & add a little more water to it.
Amber S.
White Bear Lk, MN
Review for: Great Value : Fruit Punch Drink Mix
Full of flavor, easy to carry packs and you can't beat the price! Fruit Punch is my go to flavor. I've always got a few in my purse.
Annette M.
W Alexandria, OH
Review for: Great Value : Fruit Punch Drink Mix
These taste great and save me lots of money compared to the expensive name brand.
Bethay A.
Dixon, CA
Review for: Great Value : Fruit Punch Drink Mix
The mix is very intense, you need to water it down more then the instructions says. And be careful cause the red will dye things if spilt.
Allison H.
Louisa, KY
Review for: Great Value : Fruit Punch Drink Mix
This is probably the best drink flavoring packet I've ever tasted. It comes in handy when traveling.
Rachel H.
Oceanside, CA
Review for: Great Value : Fruit Punch Drink Mix
I love these flavor packets, they are cheaper than crystal light and just as good. My favorite flavors are fruit punch, cherry limeade and raspberry lemonade. They have lots of flavors to choose from and they are great for people like me who don't drink soda, but want a little flavor every now and then.