BY GREAT VALUE

Recyclable Metal Container, If Facilities Exist In Your Area 50 Calories Per Serving. 0G Trans Fat Per Serving Kosher Gluten Free In Pear Juice from Concentrate & Water see more...

Michelle R.
I love the taste. The sweet fruit taste without being packed in syrup. This is a great way to have fruit when fresh fruit is not available. You do not have to worry about the negative effects of heavy syrup.
Alexis S.
Cheney, WA
I like that these aren't as sweet as the kind that sit in syrup all day! I bring with me to work so that they don't turn brown but still can have fruit with me at lunch.
Kelly T.
Asheboro, NC
Pretty good! Definitely not like fresh pears, but they fill me up without making me feel guilty! Plus everyone in the house enjoys them
Doreen M.
Niagara Falls, NY
I buy this all time the whole line of unsweetened fruit I don't need the extra calories and the pears taste great
Randi F.
Olla, LA
These are pretty darn good! Very great price and I like that they aren't so sweet. Plus, the kids enjoy them. :)