GroceryFrozen FoodsGreat Value
Frozen Lasagna with Meat Sauce, 12 oz

Great Value Frozen Lasagna with Meat Sauce, 12 oz

by Great Value

Great Value Lasagna with Meat Sauce- Meat sauce layered between lasagna pasta, with mozzarella, cottage and parmesan cheeses. U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Ingredients- Ingredients- Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste, Tomatoes Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Citric Acid), Cooked Pasta (Water, Semolina Milled Wheat, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cooked Beef, Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Cottage Cheese (Fat Free Milk, Milk, Cream, Nonfat Dry Milk, Whey, Salt, Guar Gum, Mono and Diglycerides, Carrageenan, Locust Bean Gum, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Sorbate to Protect Flavor, Microbial Enzymes), Sugar, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Onion, Modified Cornstarch, Beef Broth Flavor (Beef Broth Contains Natural Flavor, Salt, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Caramel Color), Salt, Spices, Xanthan Gum, Garlic Powder.

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.50 x 5.25 x 7.75 Inches

Food Form: Liquids

Assembled Product Weight: 0.75 POUNDS

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Frozen Lasagna with Meat Sauce, 12 oz!
Daryl W.
Mobile
Much better than I had expected. I'm a pasta lover, and definitely wasn't disappointed. I wish there was a portion size larger than the 12oz, but smaller than the family size, because I love to eat it leftover, directly out of the refrigerator, without heating it up.
Alicia M.
Excellent! The taste difference between this and the name brand is unrecognizable. So many store brands are missing either the meat or flavor but this one is a house favorite.
Jennifer M.
Cleveland, OH
This lasagna is probably one of the best products that Great value has. It is reasonable it tastes, amazing and it's low in price.
Jennifer E.
Kuna, ID
My entire family loves it. Our kids beg for it at least once a week. It is so easy for a busy mom to throw it in the oven and a little bit later a nice filling dinner is served!!
Monica K.
New Salisbury
Purchased at: Walmart
We love the lasagna, it tastes great and is cheaper than other brands. Great for get togethers, picky kids also.

Looking for your answer?