Great Value Frosted Wild Berry Toaster Pastries, 16ct uploaded by eloweez t.Great Value Frosted Wild Berry Toaster Pastries, 16ct uploaded by eloweez t.

BY GREAT VALUE

Made with real fruit juice concentrate see more...

Jericca F.
Snowflake, AZ
These are decent. Definitely not something I buy very often because 1. The are kind of a “luxury” item. Then 2. they are also very unhealthy! Loaded with sugar! There’s not much nutritional value whatsoever.
Tamzen B.
Springdale, AR
If I had to choose between Great Value toaster pastries and PopTarts, I would choose Great Value. These toaster pastries are a bit softer and chewier than name brand, which I like. They can be crumbly, but no more so than other toaster pastries. Wild Berry is my personal favorite flavor, but I also like it for the fun color. It's the simple things.
LaLa L.
Lees Summit, MO
God I hate them their not like the Pop-Tarts brands. Their don't come in very many favorites, and that crumble horribly. After the first time on buying these I would never purchase them again.
eloweez t.
Mmmm mmmm mmm! Y'all these are one of my top ten must have shark week foods! And so good!! the name on some others costs a lot more when these are just as tasty. I think $2 for a box of 8

back