Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kieran k.

BY GREAT VALUE #40 in Toaster Pastries

Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries: Made with real fruit juice concentrate

• How do these compare to the name brand toaster pasteries?1 Answers
  • Do you think this brand is equal to the name brand?3 Answers
  • Are they good3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "these are not too bad, they are a close 2nd to actual pop tarts but i find they have less frosting but still good." in 3 reviews
  • "These toaster pastries are just as tasty as the Pop Tarts brand and they are better priced. " in 2 reviews
  • "I love poptarts, sometimes if I'm in a $ pinch I'll buy these Great Value instead of the name brand, and they are almost the same." in 2 reviews
  • "I have had this store brand in other flavors and LOVED them." in 1 review
gerleene g.
Salisbury, MD
These are just as amazing as the pop tart brand of strawberry toaster pastries. i love getting these because it means i get the taste at a lower cost. great value brand is my go to when i am on a budget. I will continue to buy these and keep a box or two in my pantry.
Sarah R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
For an "off brand" these are surprisingly really good! They were on sale and I picked them up not really knowing how they would taste. They definitely are comparable to the bigger brand names and are much more cost efficient.
Shannon J.
Kansas City , MO
My kids like this flavor and the brand is always great. Very reasonable price for the item. This Walmart brand so you can find this at Walmart. Not really nutritional but it easy to pack for the kids on those crazy mornings
Tessa W.
Latham, NY
Although this product is a knock-off brand and isn't Kelloggs', the product itself, in my opinion, is even better. I regularly buy these instead of brand name Pop-Tarts. I find that there more fruit filling and frosting on these versus other Pop-Tarts. These are not the healthiest, by any means, but they're definitely a staple in my busy college life.
Elizabeth C.
Bend
This aren't as good as some other brands, but they are often cheaper and come with more. I normally get these at walmart, where I can compare the prices to other more popular brands. Overall, i'm normally satisfied with the Great Value toaster pastries. To kids, they are all the same. So why not just go cheaper?

A more vibrant box couldn't hurt
daniela s.
Orlando, FL
I like this product. is incredible value regarding the quality and taste of the product. is really cheap, the taste is very good, the texture is very good. It is ideal to eat as a snack accompanied with tea or coffee. I recommend it
Iselle L.
Mesa, AZ
I think they are the best snacks to eat when you are hungry. They have really good flavors, and very addictive to eat and I constantly buy this for snacks it's really good . I recommend trying it and buying it.
Joe P.
Bloomington, MN
One of my favorite cheap snacks to get. These are basically the same thing as poptarts but way cheaper in price. Taste exactly the same too. Cherry is always my favorite flavor. Would definitely buy again
Cristie G.
Tulsa, OK
Cheaper than name brand Pop Tarts, but still loaded with sugar and artificial flavorings. Tasted like the fake cherry in most candies. Cheap, almost no nutritional value, but sometimes, you just need something in your stomach and a little sugar to get you going.
Kristen M.
GAINESVILLE, GA
I love cherry pop tarts;however, the great value brand is not a favorite. They are always broken and in crumbs and have a weird aftertaste. If you are going to buy pop tarts spend the extra money and get the name brand
keri m.
Are they good
Joni M.
sapulpa, ok
Do you think this brand is equal to the name brand?
Richard G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
How do these compare to the name brand toaster pasteries?
christina v.
San Fernando, CA
Wondering if these come in chocolate? Havent seen any at my grocery stores...
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these comparable to the Pop-Tarts brand? Sometimes the Great Value brand can pass, but other times it is way off...