Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kieran k.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries: Made with real fruit juice concentrate

• How do these compare to the name brand toaster pasteries?1 Answers
  • Do you think this brand is equal to the name brand?3 Answers
  • Are they good3 Answers
Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries
  • "these are not too bad, they are a close 2nd to actual pop tarts but i find they have less frosting but still good." in 3 reviews
  • "I love poptarts, sometimes if I'm in a $ pinch I'll buy these Great Value instead of the name brand, and they are almost the same." in 2 reviews
  • "These toaster pastries are just as tasty as the Pop Tarts brand and they are better priced. " in 2 reviews
  • "I have had this store brand in other flavors and LOVED them." in 1 review
Nancy B.
Lincolnton, NC
They are not POP Tarts but very close and just a fraction cheaper but the quality is there I have purchased Great Value toaster Pastries many many times and I know I will purchase more in the future. The filling is decent , the crust is good, taste great toasted.
Abby S.
I really like these toaster pastries and I don't usually care for Cherry flavors at all so I was pleasantly surprised. I usually buy Great Value, but the strawberry. These are a quick and easy snack or meal for me when I'm busy and on the go. I will buy these again.
Lisa N.
Amsterdam, NY
For not name brand these aren't to shabby. They go stale quick and i recommend putting them in the toaster first. Unlike kellogs poptarts you can eat straight out the box great value ones i don't recommend doing that with theyre a lil on the harder side.
Jasmin R.
These are just as great as the name brand kind. Tastes just the same at half the price. Buy these when I'm real close to hitting my budget for the shopping trip. Would recommend to those hoping to save a little money for a quality product.
Shan E.
These are a staple in my house because they are delicious and super convenient. I enjoy these for breakfast or in place of dessert. They are just as good as the name brand. With a cup of coffee or glass of milk you can't go wrong!
gerleene g.
Salisbury, MD
These are just as amazing as the pop tart brand of strawberry toaster pastries. i love getting these because it means i get the taste at a lower cost. great value brand is my go to when i am on a budget. I will continue to buy these and keep a box or two in my pantry.
Sarah R.
Buffalo, NY
For an "off brand" these are surprisingly really good! They were on sale and I picked them up not really knowing how they would taste. They definitely are comparable to the bigger brand names and are much more cost efficient.
Shannon J.
Kansas City , MO
My kids like this flavor and the brand is always great. Very reasonable price for the item. This Walmart brand so you can find this at Walmart. Not really nutritional but it easy to pack for the kids on those crazy mornings
Tessa W.
Latham, NY
Although this product is a knock-off brand and isn't Kelloggs', the product itself, in my opinion, is even better. I regularly buy these instead of brand name Pop-Tarts. I find that there more fruit filling and frosting on these versus other Pop-Tarts. These are not the healthiest, by any means, but they're definitely a staple in my busy college life.
daniela s.
Greenville, SC
I like this product. is incredible value regarding the quality and taste of the product. is really cheap, the taste is very good, the texture is very good. It is ideal to eat as a snack accompanied with tea or coffee. I recommend it
keri m.
Are they good
Joni M.
sapulpa, ok
Do you think this brand is equal to the name brand?
Richard G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
How do these compare to the name brand toaster pasteries?
christina v.
San Fernando, CA
Wondering if these come in chocolate? Havent seen any at my grocery stores...
Kristine P.
Lafayette, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these comparable to the Pop-Tarts brand? Sometimes the Great Value brand can pass, but other times it is way off...