Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kieran k.

BY GREAT VALUE #28 in Toaster Pastries

Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries: Made with real fruit juice concentrate

• How do these compare to the name brand toaster pasteries?1 Answers
  • Do you think this brand is equal to the name brand?3 Answers
  • Are they good3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "these are not too bad, they are a close 2nd to actual pop tarts but i find they have less frosting but still good." in 3 reviews
  • "I love poptarts, sometimes if I'm in a $ pinch I'll buy these Great Value instead of the name brand, and they are almost the same." in 2 reviews
  • "These toaster pastries are just as tasty as the Pop Tarts brand and they are better priced. " in 2 reviews
  • "I have had this store brand in other flavors and LOVED them." in 1 review
Caitlyn C.
Brandon, FL
Poptarts are great, but these definitely come in handy for when you're in a pinch and need something quick and sweet for breakfast! These are just as sweet and taste just as good as poptarts. They do have a thicker crust that people may not enjoy, but the inside and frosting are just as good as the name brand poptarts.
Tracy T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I really enjoy these pastries. I have the for breakfast sometimes and even for a snack, I grab one when I have a sweet craving also. My favorite is to toast them and eat them. Great flavor and even better value. I try to keep them on hand but sometimes there are never enough for this house of 5 lol
Morgan B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I LOVE CHERRY TOASTER PASTRIES! They are beyond amazing and I like to by the Great Value brand as they are generally cheaper than the Kellogs Pop Tart brand. In my mind they taste the same so why pay for the price of the other ones. My favorite way to make them is heating them up in the toaster.
Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
For these to be a cheaper brand, they tasted pretty good. For the price, the taste was great. Obviously, the name brands taste better, but when you are on a budget, these work just fine. They are super easy to make, pop them in the toaster, microwave, or eat them cold. Perfect for on the go.
Nancy B.
Lincolnton, NC
They are not POP Tarts but very close and just a fraction cheaper but the quality is there I have purchased Great Value toaster Pastries many many times and I know I will purchase more in the future. The filling is decent , the crust is good, taste great toasted.
Abby S.
I really like these toaster pastries and I don't usually care for Cherry flavors at all so I was pleasantly surprised. I usually buy Great Value, but the strawberry. These are a quick and easy snack or meal for me when I'm busy and on the go. I will buy these again.
Lisa N.
AMSTERDAM, NY
For not name brand these aren't to shabby. They go stale quick and i recommend putting them in the toaster first. Unlike kellogs poptarts you can eat straight out the box great value ones i don't recommend doing that with theyre a lil on the harder side.
Jay R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are just as great as the name brand kind. Tastes just the same at half the price. Buy these when I'm real close to hitting my budget for the shopping trip. Would recommend to those hoping to save a little money for a quality product.
gerleene g.
Salisbury, MD
These are just as amazing as the pop tart brand of strawberry toaster pastries. i love getting these because it means i get the taste at a lower cost. great value brand is my go to when i am on a budget. I will continue to buy these and keep a box or two in my pantry.
Shan E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a staple in my house because they are delicious and super convenient. I enjoy these for breakfast or in place of dessert. They are just as good as the name brand. With a cup of coffee or glass of milk you can't go wrong!
keri m.
Are they good
Joni M.
sapulpa, ok
Do you think this brand is equal to the name brand?
Richard G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
How do these compare to the name brand toaster pasteries?
christina v.
San Fernando, CA
Wondering if these come in chocolate? Havent seen any at my grocery stores...
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these comparable to the Pop-Tarts brand? Sometimes the Great Value brand can pass, but other times it is way off...