Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kieran k.

BY GREAT VALUE #29 in Toaster Pastries

Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries: Made with real fruit juice concentrate

• How do these compare to the name brand toaster pasteries?1 Answers
  • Do you think this brand is equal to the name brand?3 Answers
  • Are they good3 Answers
Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries
  • "these are not too bad, they are a close 2nd to actual pop tarts but i find they have less frosting but still good." in 3 reviews
  • "I love poptarts, sometimes if I'm in a $ pinch I'll buy these Great Value instead of the name brand, and they are almost the same." in 2 reviews
  • "These toaster pastries are just as tasty as the Pop Tarts brand and they are better priced. " in 2 reviews
  • "I have had this store brand in other flavors and LOVED them." in 1 review
Cynthia C.
Eugene, OR
These have a great flavor and taste like the name brand to this product. I feel like with this brand you get more quantity for your dollar without giving up any of the great taste.
Serena f.
Gladstone , MO
My kids really like them. Personally, I think the cherry flavor is a bit off. I prefer the other fruit flavors. Crust is delicious, though. Very convenient to just grab and go for a quick breakfast.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Review for: 8 more...
While these aren’t my favorite breakfast pastries, they’re still great! The price is awesome and better than name brand prices and the flavor is still good. They’re nice for when you’re on the go.
Lindsay T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When it comes to the more basic, standard flavor of toaster pastries, the store brand generally tastes exactly the same as the name brand. Toaster pastries are a bit too much of an artificially-flavored sugar rush for me in the morning, buuut I love them as an occasional snack! I also like to pretend that they're actually real toaster pastries and not pre-packaged ones with hard frosting, and melt a dash of butter on top. (It's good, I promise.)
Wilmarie U.
Orlando, Fl
Omg..my daughter loves them so much...and since she dont talk much she calls them cake...so when I hear her mouth yealling cake at 7 o 8am I know what she whants.
Hay que dejar de contar calorías y hacer que cada una de ellas cuente, es el lema de esta nueva campaña con una amplia variedad de snacks indulgentes diseñados para las dos colaciones del día, snacks libres de culpas y remordimientos como los mini brownies de doble chocolate y chocolate con caramelo.

Y si estás pensando, bien Yesica, todo eso suena bien, pero cuantas calorías tienen esos famosos Special K mini brownies, la respuesta es 80 calorías en un bocadito muy ligero con mucho sabor a chocolate, quien imaginaria que un brownie puede tener 80 calorias.
Shauna C.
Los Lunas, NM
Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries is my sons favorite! and I love it too. He eats these as often as we can and for being a store brand product it is very good and isn't pricey at all. we buy these as often as we can and would recommend to other families to give it try... you might enjoy as much as we do!
Breyonna S.
I'll be honest that the Walmart offbrand of Poptarts is fantastic. I buy them every so often since they are so convenient and tasty for when I'm running late to class. They are extremely cheap and honestly I like them a lot more than the name brand most of the time. You get a great value and they are always fresh.
Caitlyn C.
Brandon, FL
Poptarts are great, but these definitely come in handy for when you're in a pinch and need something quick and sweet for breakfast! These are just as sweet and taste just as good as poptarts. They do have a thicker crust that people may not enjoy, but the inside and frosting are just as good as the name brand poptarts.
Tracy T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I really enjoy these pastries. I have the for breakfast sometimes and even for a snack, I grab one when I have a sweet craving also. My favorite is to toast them and eat them. Great flavor and even better value. I try to keep them on hand but sometimes there are never enough for this house of 5 lol
keri m.
Are they good
Joni M.
sapulpa, ok
Do you think this brand is equal to the name brand?
Richard G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
How do these compare to the name brand toaster pasteries?
christina v.
San Fernando, CA
Wondering if these come in chocolate? Havent seen any at my grocery stores...
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these comparable to the Pop-Tarts brand? Sometimes the Great Value brand can pass, but other times it is way off...