Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kieran k.

BY GREAT VALUE #39 in Toaster Pastries

Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries: Made with real fruit juice concentrate

• How do these compare to the name brand toaster pasteries?1 Answers
  • Do you think this brand is equal to the name brand?3 Answers
  • Are they good3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "these are not too bad, they are a close 2nd to actual pop tarts but i find they have less frosting but still good." in 3 reviews
  • "These toaster pastries are just as tasty as the Pop Tarts brand and they are better priced. " in 2 reviews
  • "I love poptarts, sometimes if I'm in a $ pinch I'll buy these Great Value instead of the name brand, and they are almost the same." in 2 reviews
  • "I have had this store brand in other flavors and LOVED them." in 1 review
Jesseca H.
I thought these were pretty good especially after being in a toaster. I do have to say that the ones I purchased were a little thinner than other brands which was a bummer. Overall, they were good.
Lorraine G.
Hemet, CA
These are great in a pinch and when you have a budget to keep. The flavor is pretty good and they frost them well enough I buy them for the kids all the time. I can't say there all that healthy though. But what do I expect.
Ashley W.
Not as good as pop tarts, can't really describe it but it just doesn't taste right, can't put my finger on it, but still seven and will take it when it's on sale I mean why not it's all junk anyway right
Cynthia C.
Eugene, OR
These have a great flavor and taste like the name brand to this product. I feel like with this brand you get more quantity for your dollar without giving up any of the great taste.
Patience N.
Bountiful, UT
Cherry isn't my favorite, but I love the strawberry and blueberry ones so much. They're the best... although I just got a box and there was like NO frosting on them, it sucked.
Serena f.
Gladstone , MO
My kids really like them. Personally, I think the cherry flavor is a bit off. I prefer the other fruit flavors. Crust is delicious, though. Very convenient to just grab and go for a quick breakfast.
Lindsay T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When it comes to the more basic, standard flavor of toaster pastries, the store brand generally tastes exactly the same as the name brand. Toaster pastries are a bit too much of an artificially-flavored sugar rush for me in the morning, buuut I love them as an occasional snack! I also like to pretend that they're actually real toaster pastries and not pre-packaged ones with hard frosting, and melt a dash of butter on top. (It's good, I promise.)
Wilmarie U.
Orlando, Fl
Omg..my daughter loves them so much...and since she dont talk much she calls them cake...so when I hear her mouth yealling cake at 7 o 8am I know what she whants.
Hay que dejar de contar calorías y hacer que cada una de ellas cuente, es el lema de esta nueva campaña con una amplia variedad de snacks indulgentes diseñados para las dos colaciones del día, snacks libres de culpas y remordimientos como los mini brownies de doble chocolate y chocolate con caramelo.

Y si estás pensando, bien Yesica, todo eso suena bien, pero cuantas calorías tienen esos famosos Special K mini brownies, la respuesta es 80 calorías en un bocadito muy ligero con mucho sabor a chocolate, quien imaginaria que un brownie puede tener 80 calorias.
Shauna C.
Los Lunas, NM
Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries is my sons favorite! and I love it too. He eats these as often as we can and for being a store brand product it is very good and isn't pricey at all. we buy these as often as we can and would recommend to other families to give it try... you might enjoy as much as we do!
keri m.
Are they good
Joni M.
sapulpa, ok
Do you think this brand is equal to the name brand?
Richard G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
How do these compare to the name brand toaster pasteries?
christina v.
San Fernando, CA
Wondering if these come in chocolate? Havent seen any at my grocery stores...
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these comparable to the Pop-Tarts brand? Sometimes the Great Value brand can pass, but other times it is way off...