Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kieran k.

BY GREAT VALUE #28 in Toaster Pastries

Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries: Made with real fruit juice concentrate

• How do these compare to the name brand toaster pasteries?1 Answers
  • Do you think this brand is equal to the name brand?3 Answers
  • Are they good3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "these are not too bad, they are a close 2nd to actual pop tarts but i find they have less frosting but still good." in 3 reviews
  • "I love poptarts, sometimes if I'm in a $ pinch I'll buy these Great Value instead of the name brand, and they are almost the same." in 2 reviews
  • "These toaster pastries are just as tasty as the Pop Tarts brand and they are better priced. " in 2 reviews
  • "I have had this store brand in other flavors and LOVED them." in 1 review
Paulina F.
Super sweet to me but I love the cherry flavor. I usually heat one up and pick on it while having coffee or tea. Tastes like the name brand ones. These are a great substitute and costs less.
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My mom bud these for with she buys like 2 boxes one to leave in her locker for work in the morning and some for us in the mornings or when we like lol they sing taste so different from regular pop tarts.
Marin P.
Cumberland, ME
These did NOT taste like cherries. REAL cherries don't have sugar. This is such a JIP and i do not recommend. Not healthy at all. Don't buy this. I never eat this anymore because it is a lie.
Olivia P.
Portland , ME
These aren't as good as the original pop tarts but definitely a great alternative for people who can't afford name brand foods. Better when heated up. Not the best but not the worst, somewhere in the middle.
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Great Value frosted cherry toaster pastries. They are just as good as the other brands. I buy these as a quick breakfast for my children and the prices are amazing!
betty g.
Fort Knox, KY
I was really excited to try these. I haven't had a toaster pastry since I was a little kid, and I remember loving them. Unfortunately these toaster pastries were a big disappointment.
They toasted up nicely.
The crust of the pastry was really dry and crumbly. They were also really bland.
Jade R.
Fpo, AP
Not the best flavor to choose from in my opinion. The texture of the pastry is great but I found out from this that I'm not a cherry fan. Lol. Luckily my husband loves them so he ate them all! He'd recommend to all.
Sarah W.
Nottingham, MD
Like toaster struddles, only cheaper. Very tasty, but there's a clear difference between these and the original. They taste good, and of course, aren't healthy in the slightest. I buy these on occasion, because I prefer waffles of cereal instead.
Jesseca H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I thought these were pretty good especially after being in a toaster. I do have to say that the ones I purchased were a little thinner than other brands which was a bummer. Overall, they were good.
Ashley W.
Not as good as pop tarts, can't really describe it but it just doesn't taste right, can't put my finger on it, but still seven and will take it when it's on sale I mean why not it's all junk anyway right
keri m.
Are they good
Joni M.
sapulpa, ok
Do you think this brand is equal to the name brand?
Richard G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
How do these compare to the name brand toaster pasteries?
christina v.
San Fernando, CA
Wondering if these come in chocolate? Havent seen any at my grocery stores...
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these comparable to the Pop-Tarts brand? Sometimes the Great Value brand can pass, but other times it is way off...