Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kieran k.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries: Made with real fruit juice concentrate

• How do these compare to the name brand toaster pasteries?1 Answers
  • Do you think this brand is equal to the name brand?3 Answers
  • Are they good3 Answers
Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries
  • "these are not too bad, they are a close 2nd to actual pop tarts but i find they have less frosting but still good." in 3 reviews
  • "I love poptarts, sometimes if I'm in a $ pinch I'll buy these Great Value instead of the name brand, and they are almost the same." in 2 reviews
  • "These toaster pastries are just as tasty as the Pop Tarts brand and they are better priced. " in 2 reviews
  • "I have had this store brand in other flavors and LOVED them." in 1 review
Jodie M.
Amherst, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Not too bad of a substitute for pop tarts. They are chewier and the frosting is a bit harder. But the flavor is good, cherryis my favorite.
Amy V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 8 more...
Pop tarts are a once in awhile buy for snacking. Great value has it at a much lower price and so I would grab these packs instead of the branded ones. They taste just the same to me. I like great value things.
Carolay C.
Okay no están mal pero tampoco son tan buenas! Las he comprado dos veces y bueno no son mis snap favoritos pero tampoco son malos

Okay not bad but not so good either! I bought them twice and well they are not my favorite snap but they are not bad either
Alex L.
Brampton , AZ
These are so much cheaper the original brand name pop tarts and just as good! They are sweet for a good midnight snake without breaking the bank! Plus taste more real than the brand name pop tarts! Would recommend
Emily A.
Sooke, BC
Review for: Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries 29.3 oz; 1 lb 13.3 oz; 830 g more...
I LOVE poptarts but name brand is too expensive. I find the box this brand comes in to be a bit bland but the product makes up for it! Delicious and a much more affordable price!
Zahira A.
I have always tried to decide if I like the Great Value brand more of the Pop Tart brand. I eat them almost every day and obviously I got them at Walmart. I don't think they are really pricey I mean of course they are cheaper than the Pop Tart brand so I would recommend giving them a try.
Caroline P.
Hello my beauty blubbers, these are the most delicious toasts in the world I love are easy and practical, the price is very good is those things that you can have an afternoon of relaxation and if you have a craving you can eat a super rich strawberry toast .
Wendy R.
Santiago, Region Metropolitana
Son geniales! amo los productos de Great Value. Son maravillosos productos a un fracción del precio de las marcas reconocidas y con la misma calidad y sabor. Divinas y economicas. Que mas se puede pedir?
Osmir M.
San Cristóbal
I am fascinated by the fruit bars because they are very good when they like in the morning or when I get hungry in the afternoon complements the day and their flavors are very delicious
Deysi V.
Eu compro de vez em quando, eles são tão saborosos para quando estou precisando de comida rapida e pronta. E alem de tudo isso Eles são extremamente baratos. Você obtém um grande valor e elas são sempre fresco.
keri m.
Are they good
Joni M.
sapulpa, ok
Do you think this brand is equal to the name brand?
Richard G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
How do these compare to the name brand toaster pasteries?
christina v.
San Fernando, CA
Wondering if these come in chocolate? Havent seen any at my grocery stores...
Kristine P.
Lafayette, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these comparable to the Pop-Tarts brand? Sometimes the Great Value brand can pass, but other times it is way off...