Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kieran k.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries: Made with real fruit juice concentrate

• How do these compare to the name brand toaster pasteries?1 Answers
  • Do you think this brand is equal to the name brand?3 Answers
  • Are they good3 Answers
Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries
  • "these are not too bad, they are a close 2nd to actual pop tarts but i find they have less frosting but still good." in 3 reviews
  • "I love poptarts, sometimes if I'm in a $ pinch I'll buy these Great Value instead of the name brand, and they are almost the same." in 2 reviews
  • "These toaster pastries are just as tasty as the Pop Tarts brand and they are better priced. " in 2 reviews
  • "I have had this store brand in other flavors and LOVED them." in 1 review
Kayla G.
Logan, WV
This is the closest taste wise that you can get besides buying name brand. This has great flavor at a low price there is just not many variety as they are with the name brands but low on money craven a pop tart then this should be your first choice
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are cheaper than regular poptarts, as they should be- they come with more crust and less filling and frosting. There's no way I'm buying these with regular poptarts on the shelf. I guess if you're broke they're okay, but I wouldn't buy them.
Tatiana L.
Glendale, AZ
These are great to snack on during the day or for a quick breakfast. They aren't as good as the name brand pop tarts because I always seem to get the ones with the least frosting. But I'm looking to save some money they are a great choice whenever the pop tarts are higher in price.
Cindy G.
Wadsworth , IL
These are ok, pretty decent. The price is great, I bought these once at Walmart. I usually eat the regular pop tarts so I didn't LOVE the flavor of these in comparison. These have a bit of a salty taste i could do without.
Carol C.
Hamilton, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These taste Just as good as name brand. I don't have to be the type to have the best of everything I know what it's like to have a lot now I know what it's like to have nothing. Do I would def tell others to try these. They won't be sorry.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Estas la compró en walmart a un precio único. Son muy buenas no tiene nada que envidarle a las demás. Tienen un sabor natural a la cherry. Si quieres comer saludable puedes comprar de estas
Sharon F.
Newton, KS
I love how these taste. I honestly don't notice much difference between these and name brand pop tarts. The flavors go well together and the cost is certainly a lot less than name brand.
Layna T.
Great taste. Affordable. No difference then name brand. Easy to use. Great for on the go or if you want something light and easy. Comes with frosting/ icing. Keep in freezer when not using.
Paulina F.
Super sweet to me but I love the cherry flavor. I usually heat one up and pick on it while having coffee or tea. Tastes like the name brand ones. These are a great substitute and costs less.
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My mom bud these for with she buys like 2 boxes one to leave in her locker for work in the morning and some for us in the mornings or when we like lol they sing taste so different from regular pop tarts.
keri m.
Are they good
Joni M.
sapulpa, ok
Do you think this brand is equal to the name brand?
Richard G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
How do these compare to the name brand toaster pasteries?
christina v.
San Fernando, CA
Wondering if these come in chocolate? Havent seen any at my grocery stores...
Kristine P.
Lafayette, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these comparable to the Pop-Tarts brand? Sometimes the Great Value brand can pass, but other times it is way off...