Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kieran k.

BY GREAT VALUE #27 in Toaster Pastries

Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries: Made with real fruit juice concentrate

• How do these compare to the name brand toaster pasteries?1 Answers
  • Do you think this brand is equal to the name brand?3 Answers
  • Are they good3 Answers
Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries
  • "these are not too bad, they are a close 2nd to actual pop tarts but i find they have less frosting but still good." in 3 reviews
  • "I love poptarts, sometimes if I'm in a $ pinch I'll buy these Great Value instead of the name brand, and they are almost the same." in 2 reviews
  • "These toaster pastries are just as tasty as the Pop Tarts brand and they are better priced. " in 2 reviews
  • "I have had this store brand in other flavors and LOVED them." in 1 review
sarai g.
I love them amazing great taste could really compare to Kellogg's pop tarts. And overall great price
Andrea J.
Doral, FL
This is like a little cake in a bag, so fruity, sweet and soft, I love it with a great cup of coffee.
barbie m.
It is a very simple snack and good for kids. I keep it stocked in my cabinet so I have no complaints.
mels j.
These taste the same as any pop tarts out there!they're good and cheap and good for the economic lol
Cheyenne D.
Straw plains, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I do not like Walmart brand over anything. They always taste horrible. Not even close to the original
Crys M.
Donna, TX
The cherry filling us good but over all I'm okay with it. It's still more affordable than pop tarts.
ana c.
El Paso, TX
I like this because the are not expensive and they are really good they taste just like the pop tarts
Kara W.
Hey a pop tart is a pop tart. These just don't cost as much. And I'm broke soo. Yeah. 10/10 my dudes
Paula B.
Inglewood, CA
Cherry toa$ters ive tired there tastey. Light sweet . great in the morning with coffee. Or a snack.
Chelsea N.
Randleman
Cherry is our favorite flavor of toaster pastries. My little one makes me buy these but the boxes.
keri m.
Are they good
Joni M.
sapulpa, ok
Do you think this brand is equal to the name brand?
Richard G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
How do these compare to the name brand toaster pasteries?
christina v.
San Fernando, CA
Wondering if these come in chocolate? Havent seen any at my grocery stores...
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these comparable to the Pop-Tarts brand? Sometimes the Great Value brand can pass, but other times it is way off...