Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kieran k.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries: Made with real fruit juice concentrate

• How do these compare to the name brand toaster pasteries?1 Answers
  • Do you think this brand is equal to the name brand?3 Answers
  • Are they good3 Answers
Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries
  • "these are not too bad, they are a close 2nd to actual pop tarts but i find they have less frosting but still good." in 3 reviews
  • "I love poptarts, sometimes if I'm in a $ pinch I'll buy these Great Value instead of the name brand, and they are almost the same." in 2 reviews
  • "These toaster pastries are just as tasty as the Pop Tarts brand and they are better priced. " in 2 reviews
  • "I have had this store brand in other flavors and LOVED them." in 1 review
Chelsea L.
This brand is seriously just as good as the name brand & it is also cheaper in price but taste is good
Bri T.
Very delicious but they aren't as good as name brand but worth the money! Just s little less frosting!
Tammy R.
Patten, ME
Pop tarts are all the same to me. I loved them as a kid and I love them now as an adult. Great flavor.
Diana G.
Edinburg, TX
This product is still good when we are low on money. I get this brand for my nephew and little brother.
Taylar F.
Best stuff ever! I would so buy agai! Never disappointed taste amazing too! Gotta buy it's a must have!
Irma M.
The kids Like it alot they take it to go if there running late and it's not to sweet like other brands
Rebecca L.
Newark, NJ
Great. Much better than the name brand honestly. And of course cheaper. A way better buy in my opinion.
Vanessa C.
Summerville, SC
They are so delicious kids love them just grab and go nothing different compared to the real pop tarts!
Jessica P.
Its like an all out war in my home for the last one of these. My kids think they will die without them
Cheyenne D.
Straw plains, TN
I do not like Walmart brand over anything. They always taste horrible. Not even close to the original
keri m.
Are they good
Joni M.
sapulpa, ok
Do you think this brand is equal to the name brand?
Richard G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
How do these compare to the name brand toaster pasteries?
christina v.
San Fernando, CA
Wondering if these come in chocolate? Havent seen any at my grocery stores...
Kristine P.
Lafayette, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these comparable to the Pop-Tarts brand? Sometimes the Great Value brand can pass, but other times it is way off...