Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kieran k.

BY GREAT VALUE #27 in Toaster Pastries

Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries: Made with real fruit juice concentrate

• How do these compare to the name brand toaster pasteries?1 Answers
  • Do you think this brand is equal to the name brand?3 Answers
  • Are they good3 Answers
Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries
  • "these are not too bad, they are a close 2nd to actual pop tarts but i find they have less frosting but still good." in 3 reviews
  • "I love poptarts, sometimes if I'm in a $ pinch I'll buy these Great Value instead of the name brand, and they are almost the same." in 2 reviews
  • "These toaster pastries are just as tasty as the Pop Tarts brand and they are better priced. " in 2 reviews
  • "I have had this store brand in other flavors and LOVED them." in 1 review
Rachel B.
Huntington, WV
These are very good even tho their not pop tart they still are yummy. My kids like them but not as much as pop tarts
teri c.
Its a pop tart. Nothing crazy. Cheaper than name brand, worth the money... Its a pop tart Hahah you get what you get
Jacqueline C.
Henderson, TX
This is a great alternative for when you are on the go in the morning and you do not have time to make any breakfast.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They taste just as good as the name brand toaster pastries at half the price! What's not to love. These are my go to.
galdina r.
Fresno , CA
I love shopping at Walmart so when in a budget great value brand it's the best I love the price and products quality
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love these cherry toaster pastries. To me they taste very similar to the name brand ones at a fraction of the cost.
Lenora A.
This the family favorite at my house the family loves all these types of foods they are eaten the most we love it.
Paula G.
I'm glad I tried this out because not only did I think it was great in the morning I will get people wanting more .
Shanell B.
9128 McKinley Rd Montrose, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My family loves these pop tarts, they are the freshest and tastiest pop tarts there are. Wish they had more flavors
Kaley A.
I prefer these over name brand Pop Tarts. These are cheaper and taste just the same (maybe even a little better!).
keri m.
Are they good
Joni M.
sapulpa, ok
Do you think this brand is equal to the name brand?
Richard G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
How do these compare to the name brand toaster pasteries?
christina v.
San Fernando, CA
Wondering if these come in chocolate? Havent seen any at my grocery stores...
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these comparable to the Pop-Tarts brand? Sometimes the Great Value brand can pass, but other times it is way off...