Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kieran k.

BY GREAT VALUE #27 in Toaster Pastries

Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries: Made with real fruit juice concentrate

• How do these compare to the name brand toaster pasteries?1 Answers
  • Do you think this brand is equal to the name brand?3 Answers
  • Are they good3 Answers
Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries
  • "these are not too bad, they are a close 2nd to actual pop tarts but i find they have less frosting but still good." in 3 reviews
  • "I love poptarts, sometimes if I'm in a $ pinch I'll buy these Great Value instead of the name brand, and they are almost the same." in 2 reviews
  • "These toaster pastries are just as tasty as the Pop Tarts brand and they are better priced. " in 2 reviews
  • "I have had this store brand in other flavors and LOVED them." in 1 review
Silvia V.
Reedley CA
These are awsome with a cup of warm chocolate milk ! Also are a good price of you don't want to pay for an original bRand.
Viviana C.
They are very good and very tasty perfect for a on the go treat and at a good price my kids love them and so as their dad.
Iva G.
Nice toasted pastries. Not the healthiest, but good when running late in the morning to snack and or as desert after lunch
Robin K.
Fort Smith
These are cheaper then the real ones .you can eat them toasted or right out of box. the flavor is good and they are softer.
Felicity M.
My favorite hands down pop tarts I love cherry but I fell they are not always the easiest to fimd but I have to have tjese
Cynthia D.
El Paso, TX
Love it its a cheap brand but definitely has good taste. It a good go to if you cant afford the other brands. I love it.
Mary S.
The great value cherry pop tarts are amazing!!! I think they are better than the poptart brand... for a better price too!
Andrea h.
Oxnard,CA
This is similar to pop tarts but I like the other one instead its not bad though ill just have this when I'm on a budget.
Brianna F.
Terre Haute, IN
Very yummy and just as good as the name brands! You honestly can't tell much difference. The cherry is my favorite kind!
ana s.
I don't like the breading but I do like the cherry filling. no me gusta lo empanizado pero me gusta el relleno de cereza.
keri m.
Are they good
Joni M.
sapulpa, ok
Do you think this brand is equal to the name brand?
Richard G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
How do these compare to the name brand toaster pasteries?
christina v.
San Fernando, CA
Wondering if these come in chocolate? Havent seen any at my grocery stores...
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these comparable to the Pop-Tarts brand? Sometimes the Great Value brand can pass, but other times it is way off...