Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kieran k.

BY GREAT VALUE #40 in Toaster Pastries

Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries: Made with real fruit juice concentrate

• How do these compare to the name brand toaster pasteries?1 Answers
  • Do you think this brand is equal to the name brand?3 Answers
  • Are they good3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "these are not too bad, they are a close 2nd to actual pop tarts but i find they have less frosting but still good." in 3 reviews
  • "I love poptarts, sometimes if I'm in a $ pinch I'll buy these Great Value instead of the name brand, and they are almost the same." in 2 reviews
  • "These toaster pastries are just as tasty as the Pop Tarts brand and they are better priced. " in 2 reviews
  • "I have had this store brand in other flavors and LOVED them." in 1 review
Karla C.
A lot of people have the misconception that store brand products like Great Value are low quality but in reality most times I prefer great value to original brands because of the price and they're just as good or even better. These taste exactly like Pop Tarts!
Jackie H.
Nixa, MO
These taste exactly like pop tarts! They are a little dryer but taste almost exactly the same. Cheaper and a pretty good value. We buy them once in awhile. I'm not a big pop tart fan but my husband and kids love them.
Anita E.
Denton, TX
Just not as good as the brand name Pop Tarts. I've eaten the Great Value brand for a while thinking it was the same thing until I had a name brand one and realized there was a big difference. At least for me anyway.
Amber S.
Toledo, OH
Although it's not a name brand product, it really is great quality for a generic store brand. Other name brands are ridiculously expensive for such small snacks! Always tell my friends that this brand is still pretty good and much less expensive!
Denedra V.
Denton, TX
Better option than Pop Tarts. These are way less expensive and taste exactly the same. I haven't had them in a while and couldn't say if the prices have increased. Would recommend though. Children would enjoy them
Kristy H.
Cabot, AR
One of my kid's favorite quick breakfasts. They taste as good or better then name brand pop tarts. I get these regularly for my kids and try to have them on hand for them. I will even occasionally eat one myself.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
I'm not a lover of Pop tarts but my husband and son are and they enjoy these Pop tarts. They taste just as good as the name brand ones and cost less. Whenever I can cut corners on my grocery bill I will and even though it cost less it doesn't lack the flavor my son and husband like.
Valentina R.
Doral, FL
ñam! love this product, im a big fan of cherry and stuff with that flavor, and great value really keep the natural flavor on this one. never got bored of buying this!!! definitely recommended and perfect for the price!! have no pictures now :(
Brenda D.
I've tried these their alright not like the branded ones. I bought these at Walmart and the flavor was decent. Cherry is always good. I ate these once every other morning. I would recommend these because they are a great price.
cheyenne c.
i love the cherry flavor from this brand because it taste just like cherries and i love the cherries i bought these from walmart and will be buying again especially because they're so affordable !!!!!
keri m.
Are they good
Joni M.
sapulpa, ok
Do you think this brand is equal to the name brand?
Richard G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
How do these compare to the name brand toaster pasteries?
christina v.
San Fernando, CA
Wondering if these come in chocolate? Havent seen any at my grocery stores...
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these comparable to the Pop-Tarts brand? Sometimes the Great Value brand can pass, but other times it is way off...