Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kieran k.

BY GREAT VALUE #29 in Toaster Pastries

Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries: Made with real fruit juice concentrate

• How do these compare to the name brand toaster pasteries?1 Answers
  • Do you think this brand is equal to the name brand?3 Answers
  • Are they good3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "these are not too bad, they are a close 2nd to actual pop tarts but i find they have less frosting but still good." in 3 reviews
  • "I love poptarts, sometimes if I'm in a $ pinch I'll buy these Great Value instead of the name brand, and they are almost the same." in 2 reviews
  • "These toaster pastries are just as tasty as the Pop Tarts brand and they are better priced. " in 2 reviews
  • "I have had this store brand in other flavors and LOVED them." in 1 review
Celia G.
If you're balling on a budget you can certaintly exchange pop tarts version for these however honestly they don't taste better.
Heather C.
Lexington, KY
These are a great value and have more filling than other pastery products! Great for breakfast on the go and this flavor is great!
Irea'l B.
Augusta
I eat these for breakfast and as a snack, but I love strawberry more. I love them and they taste better heated up and with milk.
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
Even thought it's great value the products it's pretty darn good! It's cheaper than what you'd expect! Recommended and Affordable
Kristal C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this product! The taste is great! Most of my family love this as well. It's very popular in my family lol. Great product!
Denise L.
Onalaska, Wa
Cherry is my favorite Great value flavor of toaster pastries. My family loves them as well. We eat toaster pastries all the time.
melissa w.
Jacksonville, FL
Fast and easy to pop in the toaster and eat. Good for fast pased mornings and late night snacks . I love them and so do my kids.
Jen M.
jonestown, PA
Filling is very gooey and sweet. The price is great, but sometimes you get exactly what you pay for. I prefer Kellogg Pop-Tarts.
Felisha C.
My 2 year old lives pop tarts i have to buy him a big box every single month! In different flavors but he loves cherry the most!
Mariah V.
I love these so much, my absolute favorite. How could you go wrong with cherry? I'm never let down by this flavor or brand ever.
keri m.
Are they good
Joni M.
sapulpa, ok
Do you think this brand is equal to the name brand?
Richard G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
How do these compare to the name brand toaster pasteries?
christina v.
San Fernando, CA
Wondering if these come in chocolate? Havent seen any at my grocery stores...
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these comparable to the Pop-Tarts brand? Sometimes the Great Value brand can pass, but other times it is way off...