Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kieran k.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries: Made with real fruit juice concentrate

• How do these compare to the name brand toaster pasteries?1 Answers
  • Do you think this brand is equal to the name brand?3 Answers
  • Are they good3 Answers
Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries
  • "these are not too bad, they are a close 2nd to actual pop tarts but i find they have less frosting but still good." in 3 reviews
  • "I love poptarts, sometimes if I'm in a $ pinch I'll buy these Great Value instead of the name brand, and they are almost the same." in 2 reviews
  • "These toaster pastries are just as tasty as the Pop Tarts brand and they are better priced. " in 2 reviews
  • "I have had this store brand in other flavors and LOVED them." in 1 review
Sandra B.
Bear, DE
These are awesome my daughter and love these these are our go to snacks when we are in the go specially when she has multiple soccer games
Jennifer T.
Perfect mixture of filling to crust ratio. Also there is the perfect amount of frosting. There isn't a better brand of poptart out there.
Samantha F.
These are almost as good as the brand name pop tarts but they have way less filling inside. Its more bread than anything picture is a lie
Arianna A.
San Juan, TX
These little pastries I kinda wasn't too crazy about. For the simple fact that the flavor for me was kinda off & kinda dry,like pasty.
Thora B.
Cresco, IA
These are great for store brand. I wish they had more flavors, but I do buy these in the basic flavors over basic flavored name brand.
Courtney M.
Pocatello, ID
I find these to be good,they are better as a snack they don't fill you up. I prefer actual pop tarts brand but these get the job done.
Sarah M.
Sandston, VA
The poptarts are full of flavor, yet sometimes very dry. The Jelly to crust ratio tends to be uneven but I would still recommend these.
Constance J.
Waukee, IA
These are actually really good and softer than a normal pop tart! We get them all the time for when we need to do breakfast in a hurry!
6 year old favorite pop tarts! He loves his cherry flavored breakfast treat. And at discount prices versus name brand you can't beat it
Christina E.
I have had this store brand in other flavors and LOVED them. However, I didn't like the cherry flavor very much due to its bitterness.
keri m.
Are they good
Joni M.
sapulpa, ok
Do you think this brand is equal to the name brand?
Richard G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
How do these compare to the name brand toaster pasteries?
christina v.
San Fernando, CA
Wondering if these come in chocolate? Havent seen any at my grocery stores...
Kristine P.
Lafayette, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these comparable to the Pop-Tarts brand? Sometimes the Great Value brand can pass, but other times it is way off...