Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kieran k.

BY GREAT VALUE #39 in Toaster Pastries

Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries: Made with real fruit juice concentrate

• How do these compare to the name brand toaster pasteries?1 Answers
  • Do you think this brand is equal to the name brand?3 Answers
  • Are they good3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "these are not too bad, they are a close 2nd to actual pop tarts but i find they have less frosting but still good." in 3 reviews
  • "These toaster pastries are just as tasty as the Pop Tarts brand and they are better priced. " in 2 reviews
  • "I love poptarts, sometimes if I'm in a $ pinch I'll buy these Great Value instead of the name brand, and they are almost the same." in 2 reviews
  • "I have had this store brand in other flavors and LOVED them." in 1 review
Lexi A.
Lingle , WY
Our area never has cherry poptarts and these are the next best thing even though they're just as good. They always have way more icing as well.
cynthia p.
Oh Dear.. this is one of the best snacks I have ever ate. this just taste soo good. and for the amazing price.. you cannt go wrong I love it
Ashley P.
smyrna, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I think this brand is Walmat. Honestly not bad for a poptart. Not the real thing but still tasty. If you are on a budget you won't go wrong.
Candi L.
Baltimore, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these. They taste way better than the brand name IMO. They have lots of frosting add sprinkles and the filing is good! One of my faves!
Michaela M.
Cleveland , TN
These are really good!! Sometimes I feel like they taste better then name brand Pop Tarts. They are just super yummy. They are cheaper also!
Fatima D.
Whittier, CA
Love the texture, the flavor is so real. Is watery in your mouth. Is not to crispy and noy to soft. I enjoy on my way to work or to my place.
Estella A.
Bakersfield, CA
I loooooveeee the way these taste! I enjoy popping my in the toaster. It tastes delicious nice and warm. With hot chocolate. Very affordable.
Teri S.
Richmond, IN
For those on a budget this is the next best thing to pop tarts and for many probably better. It doesn't "ouch" your budget for groceries...
Jesenia C.
Salisbury, NC
I love most great value brands but oh man not this one. they don't have enough frosting and they don't even tastes even close to a pop tart
Emily G.
The taste of these is very good because they come in different delicious flavores, I can eat these everyday for breakfast or a little snack
keri m.
Are they good
Joni M.
sapulpa, ok
Do you think this brand is equal to the name brand?
Richard G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
How do these compare to the name brand toaster pasteries?
christina v.
San Fernando, CA
Wondering if these come in chocolate? Havent seen any at my grocery stores...
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these comparable to the Pop-Tarts brand? Sometimes the Great Value brand can pass, but other times it is way off...