Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kieran k.

BY GREAT VALUE #28 in Toaster Pastries

Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries: Made with real fruit juice concentrate

• How do these compare to the name brand toaster pasteries?1 Answers
  • Do you think this brand is equal to the name brand?3 Answers
  • Are they good3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "these are not too bad, they are a close 2nd to actual pop tarts but i find they have less frosting but still good." in 3 reviews
  • "I love poptarts, sometimes if I'm in a $ pinch I'll buy these Great Value instead of the name brand, and they are almost the same." in 2 reviews
  • "These toaster pastries are just as tasty as the Pop Tarts brand and they are better priced. " in 2 reviews
  • "I have had this store brand in other flavors and LOVED them." in 1 review
Brittany B.
Newport, TN
Great taste and value. I actually prefer great value (any flavor) over the name brand pastries. These have a much better flavor and cook more evenly.
Isabella E.
Great value is one of my favorite brands that have foods that taste good and not too pricey! These pop tarts are super yummy and they are filling!
Megan W.
Taylor, MI
Thought great value pop tarts would be as the brand stated great value. No. Name brand woulda got me better bonus points with my man.... So. Yea 😟
Lizzie C.
Just as good as the name brand toaster pastries. In fact I actually prefer great value rand because I think they have more filing than other brands
marcela V.
Donna, TX
This toaster are sooo delicious. And good to eat them cold or in the toaster they have variety. Of flavor's i love the strawberry ones they so good
Bella K.
Dawsonville, GA
One thing I love about this brand's toaster pastry is the crust. There's not as much filling as Pop Tarts, but the crust is much more flavorful.
Mary K.
Johnstown, PA
These are the best, I don't see the point in purchasing the actual pop tart brand when great valur brand tastes exactly the same and way cheaper
Nicole S.
Summerville, SC
Yum!! My family loves these! They taste absolutely wonderful and fresh. I love the cherry filling and they had just the right amount of frosting.
Lexi A.
Glasco, KS
Our area never has cherry poptarts and these are the next best thing even though they're just as good. They always have way more icing as well.
Gabriela M.
Medley, FL
Delicious cold toasts that I love for any occasion I always have them in my fridge !!! For whatever it is, I accompany them with coffee always
keri m.
Are they good
Joni M.
sapulpa, ok
Do you think this brand is equal to the name brand?
Richard G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
How do these compare to the name brand toaster pasteries?
christina v.
San Fernando, CA
Wondering if these come in chocolate? Havent seen any at my grocery stores...
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these comparable to the Pop-Tarts brand? Sometimes the Great Value brand can pass, but other times it is way off...