Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kieran k.

BY GREAT VALUE #27 in Toaster Pastries

Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries: Made with real fruit juice concentrate

• How do these compare to the name brand toaster pasteries?1 Answers
  • Do you think this brand is equal to the name brand?3 Answers
  • Are they good3 Answers
Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries
  • "these are not too bad, they are a close 2nd to actual pop tarts but i find they have less frosting but still good." in 3 reviews
  • "I love poptarts, sometimes if I'm in a $ pinch I'll buy these Great Value instead of the name brand, and they are almost the same." in 2 reviews
  • "These toaster pastries are just as tasty as the Pop Tarts brand and they are better priced. " in 2 reviews
  • "I have had this store brand in other flavors and LOVED them." in 1 review
Janine E.
Love the great value brand. Always prefer to grab this brand when I'm at Walmart. Its just as good as the name brand plus it's cheaper which is a win.
April C.
My kids love these for breakfast or as a snack in the afternoon. There are even flavors they prefer over the name brand. Plus, the lower price is nice.
Jonathan H.
Quick and easy way to get the day started. I love Cherries so it makes me smile. Gr8 with my morning coffee. So having my cake and eating It too ;-)..
Jamay S.
Detroit, MI
I don't really like these the cherry taste like medicine. The box is really basic although it is the basic version. I don't like the frosting either.
Sarah T.
Spring City, TN
I never have been able to tell a significant difference between these and the name branded ones. Except that the pricing is obviously waaaay different.
Meggan J.
Frankfort, OH
In my opinion Cherry is the best. It's the one thing I try to hide from the rest of the household. Perfect amount of sweetness to get my days started
Alejandra C.
I do not like them, they have an extremely sweet artificial taste that I find unpleasant, my personal opinion, I particularly do not eat them again.
Remly V.
St Augustine, FL
Son súper ricos todos sus sabores y ni se hable de los precios me gusta calentarlos y ponerles helado qué rico
Postre y se consigue de todos sabores
Amanda C.
Omaha, NE
These are my husband's favorite
Cheap
Always available for purchase at our local Walmart
Texture and taste are amazing he said
Toast great in toaster
Brittany B.
Newport, TN
Great taste and value. I actually prefer great value (any flavor) over the name brand pastries. These have a much better flavor and cook more evenly.
keri m.
Are they good
Joni M.
sapulpa, ok
Do you think this brand is equal to the name brand?
Richard G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
How do these compare to the name brand toaster pasteries?
christina v.
San Fernando, CA
Wondering if these come in chocolate? Havent seen any at my grocery stores...
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these comparable to the Pop-Tarts brand? Sometimes the Great Value brand can pass, but other times it is way off...