Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kieran k.

BY GREAT VALUE #27 in Toaster Pastries

Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries: Made with real fruit juice concentrate

• How do these compare to the name brand toaster pasteries?1 Answers
  • Do you think this brand is equal to the name brand?3 Answers
  • Are they good3 Answers
Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries
  • "these are not too bad, they are a close 2nd to actual pop tarts but i find they have less frosting but still good." in 3 reviews
  • "I love poptarts, sometimes if I'm in a $ pinch I'll buy these Great Value instead of the name brand, and they are almost the same." in 2 reviews
  • "These toaster pastries are just as tasty as the Pop Tarts brand and they are better priced. " in 2 reviews
  • "I have had this store brand in other flavors and LOVED them." in 1 review
Zofia M.
I bought these once because they were cheaper than regular Pop Tarts. They tasted gross and dry. I would rather pay more for the name brand than buy these.
Rhonda R.
Kalamazoo, MI
If you need to save $ these are good. If you want great & can handle a little more cash go for the name brand. The kiddos can't tell the difference however.
Ashley S.
Coats, NC
The great value brand is a great alternative to the traditional pop tart brand. The only difference you're going to notice is the difference in your wallet!
Jennifer B.
Fresno, CA
Not nearly as good as pop tarts. But better than most store brand toaster pastries. I would not buy again unless they were all out of the pop tart brand.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The great value pop tarts are just as good as the real ones and they're cheaper, so I usually opt for them. It makes a great on the go breakfast or snack.
Margaret A.
Los Banos, CA
There a lot crumblier than the name brand, but the flavor isn't bad. But now that I'm getting a gastric bypass surgery, I'm putting them up on the shelf.
Their is Nothing wrong with Walmart brand i believe if you can get something for cheaper that still has the same quality go for it ! It's better to save
Vanessa R.
Las Vegas, NV
If I'm on a budget i would definitely buy these but they don't taste the same as the original Pop-Tarts brand which will always be number one in my eyes
Jessica H.
Okmulgee, OK
Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries make a great treat for our spring break travels! Always fresh from the package & the kids favorite flavor!
Jamay S.
Detroit, MI
I don't really like these the cherry taste like medicine. The box is really basic although it is the basic version. I don't like the frosting either.
keri m.
Are they good
Joni M.
sapulpa, ok
Do you think this brand is equal to the name brand?
Richard G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
How do these compare to the name brand toaster pasteries?
christina v.
San Fernando, CA
Wondering if these come in chocolate? Havent seen any at my grocery stores...
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these comparable to the Pop-Tarts brand? Sometimes the Great Value brand can pass, but other times it is way off...