Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kieran k.

BY GREAT VALUE #27 in Toaster Pastries

Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries: Made with real fruit juice concentrate

• How do these compare to the name brand toaster pasteries?1 Answers
  • Do you think this brand is equal to the name brand?3 Answers
  • Are they good3 Answers
Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries
  • "these are not too bad, they are a close 2nd to actual pop tarts but i find they have less frosting but still good." in 3 reviews
  • "I love poptarts, sometimes if I'm in a $ pinch I'll buy these Great Value instead of the name brand, and they are almost the same." in 2 reviews
  • "These toaster pastries are just as tasty as the Pop Tarts brand and they are better priced. " in 2 reviews
  • "I have had this store brand in other flavors and LOVED them." in 1 review
Joedee B.
San Antonio, TX
I abolsutely love mostly all flavors of taster pastries! But I think cherry, chocolate and brown sugar cinnamon are my favorite! They go perfect with a cup of milk and toasted in toaster!!!
Liz H.
Suisun City, CA
I prefer pop tarts but my kids like these. Which is helpful because these are definitely more affordable and they do eat the most breakfast pastries in our house.
Elizabeth J.
Stockton, CA
I love these as a mid night snack or lunch on the go. But only cherry flavor. Everyone should try these!! My 3yr old even likes them so I have to hide them. lol
Brandy w.
Great alternative to the name brand. These are my daughter and husband's favorite breakfast and snack for that matter. Good toasted or right out of the package!
Mary P.
These can be a dupe for the khellogs pop tarts they are cheaper but I feel they taste about the same. If you are on a budget these are great for you. I love it!
Mahasin M.
State College, PA
This will Sound crazy because I actually like the Walmart brand Pop Tarts better than the actual Pop-Tart brand. For some reason they actually taste better lol.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
These are really not bad for a bargain brand. Definitely worth the price. I like them toasted but you can also heat them up in the microwave or eat them cold.
Maria N.
Great value is probably my favorite off brand pastry I love the icing consistently on top. They are very reasonably priced and worth the purchase all the way!
Ashley S.
Coats, NC
The great value brand is a great alternative to the traditional pop tart brand. The only difference you're going to notice is the difference in your wallet!
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Taste just like the Kellogs brand. They are inexpensive as well, about a few cents cheaper then the Kellogs brand. These ones are especially good heated up.
keri m.
Are they good
Joni M.
sapulpa, ok
Do you think this brand is equal to the name brand?
Richard G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
How do these compare to the name brand toaster pasteries?
christina v.
San Fernando, CA
Wondering if these come in chocolate? Havent seen any at my grocery stores...
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these comparable to the Pop-Tarts brand? Sometimes the Great Value brand can pass, but other times it is way off...