Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kieran k.

BY GREAT VALUE #40 in Toaster Pastries

Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries: Made with real fruit juice concentrate

• How do these compare to the name brand toaster pasteries?1 Answers
  • Do you think this brand is equal to the name brand?3 Answers
  • Are they good3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "these are not too bad, they are a close 2nd to actual pop tarts but i find they have less frosting but still good." in 3 reviews
  • "These toaster pastries are just as tasty as the Pop Tarts brand and they are better priced. " in 2 reviews
  • "I love poptarts, sometimes if I'm in a $ pinch I'll buy these Great Value instead of the name brand, and they are almost the same." in 2 reviews
  • "I have had this store brand in other flavors and LOVED them." in 1 review
Belle M.
They taste the same as Pop-Tarts, It's all in your head. Poptarts are good, and so are these, I like them! I would definatley 100% buy these of they were cheaper. Bargaining!!
Crystal A.
Iva, SC
Even though they are great bailey brand they taste the same as the other name brand. They are usually a few dollars cheaper to. Kids can't tell a difference when they get them. Cherry is the best flavor I think.
Mayra G.
Spencer, OK
Taste similar to the name brand one. My daughter is very picky so she was able to taste the difference. I wasn't it taste pretty good to me and definitely cheaper than the name brand ones
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
These are pretty good compared to Pop Tarts. I will say though that they tend to have less frosting than Pop Tarts. The flavor is still good and the price is better.
Rachael P.
Bad Axe, MI
Just as good as name brand, Daughter can't tell. She doesn't pick this kind at the store, because the box isn't as bright, and doesn't stick out as much. I buy them and hide the box. And she's happy
Richelle D.
Lancaster, KY
I prefer these to the name brand pop tarts. They taste great and are noticeably less expensive than the name brand. My kids like them just as much as the more expensive ones.
Elisabeth H.
These are my faves!! I love to toast them and put a little butter on top while they're still warm!! So, so good!! Great value meals a great price and a great product!!
Bobbie M.
Steinauer, NE
Great Value is typically our go-to brand when shopping Walmart stores, but this is one product that needs some work in order to compete with the name brands. The flavor is just not as tasty.
Christin M.
Athens, AL
For a genric poptart Great Vaule is pretty good! They could put a little more filling in it, but if you're short on money and want a poptart that's the kind to get.
Nalani H.
These taste great! An amazing substitution for Pop Tarts, and an even better price! You can barely tell the difference. I get these regularly when I'm in the mood for something sweet (:
keri m.
Are they good
Joni M.
sapulpa, ok
Do you think this brand is equal to the name brand?
Richard G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
How do these compare to the name brand toaster pasteries?
christina v.
San Fernando, CA
Wondering if these come in chocolate? Havent seen any at my grocery stores...
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these comparable to the Pop-Tarts brand? Sometimes the Great Value brand can pass, but other times it is way off...