Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries uploaded by kieran k.

BY GREAT VALUE #27 in Toaster Pastries

Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries: Made with real fruit juice concentrate

• How do these compare to the name brand toaster pasteries?1 Answers
  • Do you think this brand is equal to the name brand?3 Answers
  • Are they good3 Answers
Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries
  • "these are not too bad, they are a close 2nd to actual pop tarts but i find they have less frosting but still good." in 3 reviews
  • "I love poptarts, sometimes if I'm in a $ pinch I'll buy these Great Value instead of the name brand, and they are almost the same." in 2 reviews
  • "These toaster pastries are just as tasty as the Pop Tarts brand and they are better priced. " in 2 reviews
  • "I have had this store brand in other flavors and LOVED them." in 1 review
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries 29.3 oz; 1 lb 13.3 oz; 830 g more...
I’ve bought these for my boys and they aren’t really a fan of these. I buy to stay on a budget. They taste kinda chalky to me. The flavor inside is ok but the pastry itself is not that great. Not sure I would recommend just the price is good.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Cherries aren't my favorite flavor but in a poptarts they are pretry good. These aren't the same texture as pop tarts brand but they are still really good! They are frosted and taste great with or without a toaster.
Mac M.
Panama City
Great cost saving alternative to Pop-Tarts.  mmmm mmmm Good.  Repeat Consumer. lalalalalalalalaa Man this just isn't worth the hassle having to type so much. Sorry
Shalom C.
Raleigh , NC
Will eat these when I’m running late and strapped for time to fix breakfast. The flavor is great. They’re affordable. Only downside is sometimes the pastries are broken.
Yolanda D.
Hey I like these that I said you can go for a Pop-Tart this is your next best thing that's has the same I don't see no difference between them but that the price they have the price of what you paid for the deposit also had very good they delicious a great snack for the kids eating my breakfast and lunch you know midnight mass go for a highly recommended.
brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
i have to say that i really enjoy the great value frosted cherry toaster pastries..they tasted just like the kelloggs pop tarts but only cheaper...i honestly would not be able to tell the difference if i were to be blind folded and you can pick these up at your local Walmart today and see if you can tell the difference as well...you will be saving money by trying the great value brand.
Emily A.
These pop tarts are really good. For being "knock off" they tasted really similar . They aren't healthy but eating them in moderation isn't bad . I am guilty of eating them a little too often so I never have any left over but they are still a good product if you want to save a few cents.
M L.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great value is a good brand offered by my local Walmart store. It's a generic branding but taste as good as other foods. Our family always buys these toaster pastries. We go through them very quickly and back for more. Very good deal and good taste. Go buy some today
Jaci C.
Edinburg, TX
I didn't really like these, I might have been that I chose cherry & they gave me a headache! I tried them again after that experience & it happened again so I ended up giving them away to my brother. He likes them but then again opinions differ which is the point of reviews. It might just depend on the person or it might have been the flavor, who knows?!
Karla C.
A lot of people have the misconception that store brand products like Great Value are low quality but in reality most times I prefer great value to original brands because of the price and they're just as good or even better. These taste exactly like Pop Tarts!
keri m.
Are they good
Joni M.
sapulpa, ok
Do you think this brand is equal to the name brand?
Richard G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
How do these compare to the name brand toaster pasteries?
christina v.
San Fernando, CA
Wondering if these come in chocolate? Havent seen any at my grocery stores...
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these comparable to the Pop-Tarts brand? Sometimes the Great Value brand can pass, but other times it is way off...