Great Value Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by Krissia A.Great Value Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by Calin P.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries: Made with real fruit juice concentrate Stays fresh and delicious

• How do these compare to name brand pop tarts as far as ov...4 Answers
  • Do these taste like pop tarts?2 Answers
Great Value Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I love these pop tarts from wal-mart they're just as good as regular pop tarts and they are alot cheaper!" in 3 reviews
  • "I'm definitely a Great Value shopper, but sometimes you have to go with the name brand." in 1 review
Lea C.
Charlotte, NC
I definitely don't mind buying great value because it's very similar to the brand name pop tarts. They come in all flavors too.
Cassidy A.
Great snack or breakfast for kids. These are just as good as the pop tart brand. Great band for your buck.
Chelsea C.
Greensboro, NC
I get these pop tarts a lot and they are my favorite flavor. They are cheap and can last me for a whole week.
Caitlin K.
St Augustine, FL
Blueberry is my favorite flavor. I love how these toaster pastries taste right out of the package or warm from the toaster
Maritza M.
Merced
Very affordable snacks and very comparable to pop tarts I like them a lot !
Jenna B.
Cheaper and just as good as the brand name Pop Tarts. I had some for breakfast just this morning! Easy to send with kids to school for snacks or breakfast, too. My fiance doesnt even toast his and they're still good!
Maryssa T.
Ringgold, GA
Love this pastries. Taste just like name brand and the price is way better. Will definitely buy again!
Robin H.
Decatur, AR
Just as good, if not better than the name brand. My family loves them!! We eat them for breakfast, snacks, or whenever. Hot or cold, it doesn't matter. They're a go to.
Nicole D.
Albany, KY
I actually prefer this brand over the name brand poptarts. It seems this brand focuses on the quality of the poptarts as in making the filling more abundant and better tasting.
Lexus G.
Newark, NJ
Just like the real thing maybe even better and cheaper! I love the blueberry flavor it's perfect for mornings. My family members love this too! I highly recommend buying these instead of name brand.
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
How do these compare to name brand pop tarts as far as overall quality, price, and flavor? Has anyone found a pop tart replacement with better ingredients?
Heather D.
Platteville, CO
Do these taste like pop tarts?