Great Value Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by krissia a.Great Value Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by Calin P.

BY GREAT VALUE #14 in Toaster Pastries

Great Value Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries: Made with real fruit juice concentrate Stays fresh and delicious

• How do these compare to name brand pop tarts as far as overall qu...4 Answers
  • Do these taste like pop tarts?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love these pop tarts from wal-mart they're just as good as regular pop tarts and they are alot cheaper!" in 3 reviews
  • "I'm definitely a Great Value shopper, but sometimes you have to go with the name brand." in 1 review
Aleksandra T.
A lot cheaper than the name brand but doesn't have that super sugary taste. I think the icing topping tastes a lot better than the name brand as well. The filling not too much.
Paola V.
Tastes good and something that's easy and quick to grab and eat when you're in a rush or to sit and enjoy when you've got the time either way it's a go to food. Although I usually stick to strawberry, I'll venture out and switch up my flavors sometimes. The blueberry off brand tastes amazing! Definitly keep them in the house
lindsey b.
Fergus Falls, MN
Pop tarts are a great grab and go on busy mornings for kids or adults. I ate so many of these during my pregnancy Cy that I thought I would birth a blueberry. This is really saying something since blueberries are my least favorite fruits. The filling is great and so is the crust and frosting.
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
Kelsey A.
I generally have no issue purchasing store brand items but you can definitely tell a major difference between Great Value Pop Tarts and the Kellog's Poptarts.
Sara L.
Montebello, CA
Honesty they do exactly just taste like regular pop tarts it's just the name that we threw off other people. I honestly think it's just the same very delicious
Melanie S.
Jennifer D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are great! They are every bit as good as the name brand variety and cost less. Not an every day food by any means, but great for a treat now and again!
Andrea A.
Ewa Beach, HI
I love blueberry. It's so good when it's hot. I always pick this flavor when I'm hungry for it. Quality is great doesn't taste bland and has a lot of flavor
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
These toaster pastries are pretty darn good for a store brand. My kids enjoy them for a quick breakfast before school and sometimes while walking to the bus.
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
How do these compare to name brand pop tarts as far as overall quality, price, and flavor? Has anyone found a pop tart replacement with better ingredients?
Heather D.
Boulder, CO
Do these taste like pop tarts?