Great Value Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by krissia a.Great Value Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by Calin P.

BY GREAT VALUE #17 in Toaster Pastries

Great Value Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries: Made with real fruit juice concentrate Stays fresh and delicious

• How do these compare to name brand pop tarts as far as ov...4 Answers
  • Do these taste like pop tarts?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love these pop tarts from wal-mart they're just as good as regular pop tarts and they are alot cheaper!" in 3 reviews
  • "I'm definitely a Great Value shopper, but sometimes you have to go with the name brand." in 1 review
Michelle S.
Rock Creek, OH
I absolutely love Pop Tarts and Walmarts brand is probably just as great!! I am very picky on the flavors I like to eat but I absolutely love Blueberry Pop Tarts!!!! Highly recommend for an amazing breakfast, when you wake up for your day!!!!!
Amanda L.
mobile, AL
Very reasonable price. Quality was outstanding for it to be a store brand product. Love the flavor of the berrys. They didn't taste fake or over flavored at all very good.
ashley w.
Big Rapids, MI
At first I was a little skeptical about buying an off brand pop tart but these are so packed with flavor! I picked these up at Walmart and it happened to be an accident but I will now only buy Great Value brand :)
olivia m.
A lot cheaper than the name brand but doesn't have that super sugary taste. I think the icing topping tastes a lot better than the name brand as well. The filling not too much.
Ashlee C.
Chicago , IL
I don't know if any of you have ever tasted this but I got a weird doughy aftertaste from these toaster pastries. The filling is ok, the dough was just a little weird.
Alissa C.
Van Buren, AR
Although I usually stick to strawberry, I'll venture out and switch up my flavors sometimes. The blueberry off brand tastes amazing! Definitly keep them in the house
Nicole D.
Albany, KY
I actually prefer this brand over the name brand poptarts. It seems this brand focuses on the quality of the poptarts as in making the filling more abundant and better tasting.
Kayla L.
Camp Hill, AL
These are so good and also really cheap. I love that my kids will eat them and they keep them full longer. Also they're fast so my son can eat them on the way to school.
Denise P.
N Las Vegas, NV
Delicious pop tarts! My family and I Love and absolutely enjoy all flavors! Perfect for the children and adults as well when they want a quick snack! Lots of variety of flavors as well. Super yummy! Try it out for yourself
LaBresha C.
Awesome buy. Taste as just a good as the name brand product. Great for snacking. I would consider this healthy. One of my favorite flavor. You would not be disappointed  by this snack. great pricing value.
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
How do these compare to name brand pop tarts as far as overall quality, price, and flavor? Has anyone found a pop tart replacement with better ingredients?
Heather D.
Boulder, CO
Do these taste like pop tarts?