Great Value Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by Krissia A.Great Value Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by Calin P.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries: Made with real fruit juice concentrate Stays fresh and delicious

• How do these compare to name brand pop tarts as far as ov...4 Answers
  • Do these taste like pop tarts?2 Answers
Great Value Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I love these pop tarts from wal-mart they're just as good as regular pop tarts and they are alot cheaper!" in 3 reviews
  • "I'm definitely a Great Value shopper, but sometimes you have to go with the name brand." in 1 review
Samantha O.
Ishpeming, MI
Pop tarts are a great grab and go on busy mornings for kids or adults. I ate so many of these during my pregnancy Cy that I thought I would birth a blueberry. This is really saying something since blueberries are my least favorite fruits. The filling is great and so is the crust and frosting.
Samantha S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
These are a good alternative to the Pop tarts brand. They are basically the same. Flavor and filling/frosting are good. This is one thing I don't mind buying generic as they taste just the same as name brand
Melissa S.
Kaysville, UT
My kids love when they get these. We try to make them last as long as possible, but my kids devour them as soon as possible. They save a lot of time, and are great for road trips and camping. My kids will eat them at any temperature but like frozen and hot the best.
Danielle B.
Franklin, TN
These blueberry pop Tarts are great! they are much cheaper than other brands and they taste very similar which I love. You can buy this specific brand at Walmart and like I said, cheap!
Yvonne C.
Hamden, OH
My daughter and I both live blueberry toaster pastries. And these are much cheaper than Pop Tart brand! The only downfall is that there is little nutritional value.
Vial N.
Longview, TX
Son ricas, economicas, fácil de acceder a ellas , fáciles de preparas. Lo malo que traen muy poquitas. Pero me gustas para desayunar con un rico café o chocolate o solo para comer como una rica botana entre comidas y compartir con tu familias especial
Magan M.
Tuscumbia , AL
The blueberry is by far one of my very favorite toaster pastries. Some of the brands I have tried seem too dry. This brand always seem to be fresh with the perfect flavor! Thumbs up!!!
Aryn E.
Brent, AL
Considering these are store-brand, they're still pretty good. No Kelloggs, but they make due, especially when you can get a discount on them. They're maybe a little too powdery, most of the GreatValue brand are, but they're still Grrrrreat! Oops.
Michelle S.
Rock Creek, OH
I absolutely love Pop Tarts and Walmarts brand is probably just as great!! I am very picky on the flavors I like to eat but I absolutely love Blueberry Pop Tarts!!!! Highly recommend for an amazing breakfast, when you wake up for your day!!!!!
Amanda L.
mobile, AL
Very reasonable price. Quality was outstanding for it to be a store brand product. Love the flavor of the berrys. They didn't taste fake or over flavored at all very good.
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
How do these compare to name brand pop tarts as far as overall quality, price, and flavor? Has anyone found a pop tart replacement with better ingredients?
Heather D.
Platteville, CO
Do these taste like pop tarts?