Great Value Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by krissia a.Great Value Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by Calin P.

BY GREAT VALUE #17 in Toaster Pastries

Great Value Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries: Made with real fruit juice concentrate Stays fresh and delicious

• How do these compare to name brand pop tarts as far as ov...4 Answers
  • Do these taste like pop tarts?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love these pop tarts from wal-mart they're just as good as regular pop tarts and they are alot cheaper!" in 3 reviews
  • "I'm definitely a Great Value shopper, but sometimes you have to go with the name brand." in 1 review
Leonila O.
Orange Cove, CA
I remember for my high school economics class
We had to get a name brand food item and a non name brand
And the class had to decide which tastes best
I chose these versus the pop tart brand
And guess what?
The whole class (blind folded) chose the Great Value brand over the Pop Tart !!
They are absolutely delicious and taste so much better than the competitive brand
Jessica T.
Janesville, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Similar to the name brand flavor. Just the same amount of sugar/carbs. Pretty bad to feed to kids... just more processed American food. I don't eat these but maybe once a year. Shelf life is long so put them in a emergency bag.
Brittany G.
Albertville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like the Great Value brand Toaster pastries. They have good taste and are good for the price. If I couldn't get Pop Tarts, I would definitely get these. I'm sure I will buy them again. I would also recommend them to others.
Sydney B.
Lawrence, KS
These poptarts are very similar to the Kellogs brand of blueberry toaster pastries. There is a significant price difference however so sometimes I will be the Great Value brand. They taste very similar and are worth the lower cost, would buy again.
Misty Velvet W.
Watkins Glen, NY
My favorite one, tastes just as good as name brand for less of the price...you certainly get yours money's worth when you buy this product. My kids love them and the are a great morning snack when we're running out the door on a hectic morning...
Ashley W.
Emporia, VA
I'm definitely a Great Value shopper, but sometimes you have to go with the name brand. Blueberry PopTarts are my favorite and these do them no justice. The filling is too thick and they are very doughy. Also, the dough has a weird after taste. I will give them credit for being $1 less than Kellog's.
Daria Q.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
They are not quite poptarts, but blueberry is a flavor that I feel is prerty hard to go wrong with. Great vapue is pretty consistent in being better than the worst option, but you can always tell its not exactly what you wish you had.
Tara T.
Duncan, OK
The flavor of these is so good! You get plenty in the value pack and it's at a really good price. The icing is usually perfectly on the mastery but every now and then you will find one that is less than iced. Overall a good product.
Kimberly J.
These poptarts honestly just taste like kellogg's brand. I have no problem with getting cheaper poptarts especially when they taste pretty much the same. Not a very healthy breakfast but it is good :)
Mariam T.
Newark, DE
i love these pastries, fast and easy to make, delicious. when i dont have time to cook and feeling hungry i always eat these pastries for evening times. needs just several minutes and ready to eat. great with hot tea and with your loving campaign
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
How do these compare to name brand pop tarts as far as overall quality, price, and flavor? Has anyone found a pop tart replacement with better ingredients?
Heather D.
Boulder, CO
Do these taste like pop tarts?