Great Value Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by krissia a.Great Value Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by Calin P.

BY GREAT VALUE #23 in Toaster Pastries

Great Value Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries: Made with real fruit juice concentrate Stays fresh and delicious

• How do these compare to name brand pop tarts as far as overall qu...4 Answers
  • Do these taste like pop tarts?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love these pop tarts from wal-mart they're just as good as regular pop tarts and they are alot cheaper!" in 3 reviews
  • "I'm definitely a Great Value shopper, but sometimes you have to go with the name brand." in 1 review
riz z.
Flushing, NY
Very good, high quality toaster pastries. I would not change a thing about them. They taste perfect. You can't go wrong in buying these. Everyone in the house loves them.These are good and a good deal. My kids can't tell the difference between name brand and great value.
Jenna B.
Cheaper and just as good as the brand name Pop Tarts. I had some for breakfast just this morning! Easy to send with kids to school for snacks or breakfast, too. My fiance doesnt even toast his and they're still good!
Tanner J.
Olympia, WA
Love and even prefer this brand to the name brand Pop Tarts. They are a good balance between pastry, filling, and icing without being overbearingly sweet. This is my favorite brand by far surprisingly!
Jacqueline H.
Hagerman, NM
These are one of my absolute favorites. The flavor and quality are the same as other brands. Great go to for a breakfast on the go!! They are good both hot and straight out of the package.
@Blueberry♡
Kimya K.
Montgomery, AL
Not as good as Poptarts but they are still good. Most of them come crumbled, but still edible. The price difference between these and pop tarts isn't much different . So I wouldn't purchase again .
Kaylee L.
Rockland, ME
My wife loves everything blueberry, so we often have blueberry poptarts in the house. I thought that these would be a good budget friendly alternative but they are NOT. The "crust" is dry and crumbly. It is like eating cardboard. Just splurge on the brand name for these, it is definitely worth the extra dollar!!!
Jamilia B.
Douglasville , GA
This brand is great too and cheaper! I love this flavor on just about anything. We buy these often as well as the name brand! Nothing wrong with and no needs for improvement. We will continue to buy !!
Cheyenne M.
Alva, OK
The quality isn't very good. But cost is efficient. The frosting seems either sparse or not even covered the pastry. Minor flaw but I continue to buy these so it's not a huge issue. I genuinely like all flavorsn
krissia a.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have tasted these pastries and the ones in WinCo and they both taste the same to me they're both really yummy and sweet and if you put it in the toaster you add an extra crunch to it
Lexus G.
Newark, NJ
Just like the real thing maybe even better and cheaper! I love the blueberry flavor it's perfect for mornings. My family members love this too! I highly recommend buying these instead of name brand.
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
How do these compare to name brand pop tarts as far as overall quality, price, and flavor? Has anyone found a pop tart replacement with better ingredients?
Heather D.
Boulder, CO
Do these taste like pop tarts?