Great Value Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by krissia a.Great Value Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by Calin P.

BY GREAT VALUE #23 in Toaster Pastries

Great Value Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries: Made with real fruit juice concentrate Stays fresh and delicious

• How do these compare to name brand pop tarts as far as overall qu...4 Answers
  • Do these taste like pop tarts?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love these pop tarts from wal-mart they're just as good as regular pop tarts and they are alot cheaper!" in 3 reviews
  • "I'm definitely a Great Value shopper, but sometimes you have to go with the name brand." in 1 review
S B.
Great value Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries is a great buy. They taste just like the Pop Tarts of the same flavor but they are priced better. They taste yummy and I will buy again. I love the convenience of a pop tart.
Angie F.
Columbia, LA
There is no greater pop tart. Pop these babies in the toaster for just a few seconds and bam. You have the most easy and delicious breakfast any adult can ask for. They are great cold too don't get me wrong. I love them. Taste just like pop tarts. But half the price
Jennifer C.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
These are super good they taste exactly like pop tarts but instead they're a little bit cheaper and I love the blueberry one I think the blueberry what is the best me and my family enjoy this so much but now you can enjoy for a cheaper price
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I can't eat them but my son and husband love them. They usually eat them for breakfast or an evening snack. This isn't the first time I've bought them. They are kinda my go to. The price is good on them. And from what my husband son say. They are pretty tasty
Natanya V.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I feel like they taste slightly different from the actual pop tarts but besides that their fine. I'll eat them when their the only pastry available at that very time. However, if they aren't then I won't touch them lol.
Trula R.
Iron City, TN
Seriously love their off brand blueberry toaster pastries. They're some of my favorites and let's be honest, I'm a sucker for blueberry. They're still probably not some of the healthiest things I could eat for breakfast, but they're good for on the go!
Reds P.
Warfield, KY
i really enjoy eating these with milk and idk why.lol they taste great. there about as healthy as any other brand but alot cheaper. there the only brand i buy because they taste good and there cheap. if u have kids the make a good treat for them till dinner if u allow your kids to eat sweats.
Meghan P.
Yes! Sometimes you don't have the funds for the name brand which is very okay. I love Walmart brand because their stuff is literally a clone of these name brand. These pop tarts are sweet and gota good blueberry filling! Very delicious
Patti F.
Columbus, OH
These blueberry toaster pastries taste so good. They are filling and not at all pricey! And they are easy to make and find! I eat them and other flavors at least 5 times a week.
Kasey H.
Parkers Lake, KY
I love blueberry poptarts, but some seem to need more frosting on it. I buy from Walmart. Definitely buy for me and the kids. Price is cheaper then 'poptart' brand.
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
How do these compare to name brand pop tarts as far as overall quality, price, and flavor? Has anyone found a pop tart replacement with better ingredients?
Heather D.
Boulder, CO
Do these taste like pop tarts?