Great Value Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by Krissia A.Great Value Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by Calin P.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries: Made with real fruit juice concentrate Stays fresh and delicious

• How do these compare to name brand pop tarts as far as ov...4 Answers
  • Do these taste like pop tarts?2 Answers
Great Value Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I love these pop tarts from wal-mart they're just as good as regular pop tarts and they are alot cheaper!" in 3 reviews
  • "I'm definitely a Great Value shopper, but sometimes you have to go with the name brand." in 1 review
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love anything great value. You can this at any Walmart. It's cheaper and the food is not bad at all
barbara s.
Dayton, OH
bluberry is the best i eat these for a snack at night pros great flavor cons you cant eat just one.
Ciara W.
Gainesville, GA
I personally Hate Hate Hateeee any brand of poptarts theyre too sweet and cant be too great for you
Breahna O.
Chase City, VA
I buy these more often than in do the name brand and they are just as good and also half the price.
Karaleta H.
Boynton, OK
Toaster pastries are great for children. Quick and easy and my kids love them and very fulfilling
breanna b.
of course because I'm broke I eat these all day every day they maybe cheap but still delicious!
Denisse G.
Louisville, KY
These are a great on the go treat and are very inexpensive. I would definitely recommend these.
Tairanid G.
I love my rosters and these is one of my favorite ! And is a cheap brand but they taste so good
Wends F.
Tecumseh
These are amazing. I are a whole box once. My mum cussed me to the church and i ended up sick.
Jessica D.
Altadena, CA
I think they are good for less the price from the a brand product. You get more for your money
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
How do these compare to name brand pop tarts as far as overall quality, price, and flavor? Has anyone found a pop tart replacement with better ingredients?
Heather D.
Platteville, CO
Do these taste like pop tarts?