Great Value Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by Krissia A.Great Value Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by Calin P.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries: Made with real fruit juice concentrate Stays fresh and delicious

• How do these compare to name brand pop tarts as far as ov...4 Answers
  • Do these taste like pop tarts?2 Answers
Great Value Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I love these pop tarts from wal-mart they're just as good as regular pop tarts and they are alot cheaper!" in 3 reviews
  • "I'm definitely a Great Value shopper, but sometimes you have to go with the name brand." in 1 review
Brianna D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite toaster pastries even though it is not pop tart brand I love the softness of it and gooyness of them
Emily D.
Blueberry pop tarts are my favorite pop tarts out of any flavor available. These are my go to when I am shopping.
Lexus C.
Urbana, OH
Great Value is just as good as any name brand toaster pastries. They're filling and full of flavor. I love them.
Helen M.
Chehalis, WA
These are great for on the go families like mine!
We are always looking for easy food items since we are so busy!
Rachel G.
Rio Rico, AZ
Good quality affordable price good taste favourite ones I bought it at Walmart would recommend for a quick snack
Samantha B.
Lucasville, OH
My son is a pop tart but and this is defiantly my go 2 brand bc there cheap and just as good as any name brand.
Tracy O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Its looks really great, i love the way it tastes Turned out amazing, i will definitely use this product again.
Joann D.
Los Angeles, CA
definitely a Great Value shopper, but sometimes you have to go with the name brand to get great taste at times
Erika G.
['Freehold', 'NJ'], NJ
Love the value packs. So much cheaper than pop tarts and the flavors are still good. More bang for your buck
DeLayna T.
Duncan, OK
We always have these in our house! We think they are even better than name brand. They are consumed everyday
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
How do these compare to name brand pop tarts as far as overall quality, price, and flavor? Has anyone found a pop tart replacement with better ingredients?
Heather D.
Platteville, CO
Do these taste like pop tarts?