Great Value Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by Krissia A.Great Value Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by Calin P.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries: Made with real fruit juice concentrate Stays fresh and delicious

• How do these compare to name brand pop tarts as far as ov...4 Answers
  • Do these taste like pop tarts?2 Answers
Great Value Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I love these pop tarts from wal-mart they're just as good as regular pop tarts and they are alot cheaper!" in 3 reviews
  • "I'm definitely a Great Value shopper, but sometimes you have to go with the name brand." in 1 review
Shannon M.
Crestwood, KY
I love blueberry so who wouldn't love blueberry toaster pastries. These are a wonderful less expensive option if you have a few mouths that love poptarts.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
These are Great! They taste exactly like the original. To be honest there were times I have caught myself saying they taste even better then the original.
Cindy l.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Love this blueberry pastries , taste good and the kids love it can't taste the difference from original to this brand and that's a smile to my pockets lol
Julia L.
I don't like regular pop tarts because they are still very soft even after toasting them, but these get to the perfect crispness and the flavor is great.
Faith P.
Edgewood, WA
Blueberry is one of my favorite flavors of pop tarts, and I have to say you guys really pull it off:) I love to toast mine and then go to town on them ♡♡
Danielle M.
Martin, TN
I buy at least a box of these a month, sometimes two. Blueberry pop tarts are my favorite flavor pop tarts by far. Tasty pop tarts for a great price.
Nicole S.
indianapolis, IN
I don't normally like blueberry products but these have a great flavor. I put these in the toaster, get them brown and melt a little butter on them.
Tammy S.
Riverdale, GA
No I love blueberrt everything. So a blueberry poptart has to be amazing. I was a little sceptical because its great value but it was just as great.
Stephanie P.
Universal Cty, TX
love the bluberry pop tarts warm or right from the package, i toss one in my purse for an on the go snack and I always share then with my daughter
CIARA D.
Are fresh, tasty and sometimes addictive products because you eat one and want to continue eating many more .. it is difficult to stop eating them
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
How do these compare to name brand pop tarts as far as overall quality, price, and flavor? Has anyone found a pop tart replacement with better ingredients?
Heather D.
Platteville, CO
Do these taste like pop tarts?