Great Value Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by Krissia A.Great Value Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by Calin P.

BY GREAT VALUE #18 in Toaster Pastries

Great Value Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries: Made with real fruit juice concentrate Stays fresh and delicious

• How do these compare to name brand pop tarts as far as ov...4 Answers
  • Do these taste like pop tarts?2 Answers
Great Value Frosted Blueberry Toaster Pastries
  • "I love these pop tarts from wal-mart they're just as good as regular pop tarts and they are alot cheaper!" in 3 reviews
  • "I'm definitely a Great Value shopper, but sometimes you have to go with the name brand." in 1 review
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These poptarts taste just as good as the poptarts brand for less. These come in different size boxes to fit your needs. The boxes are kinda plain but your just gonna eat them anyway lol . Worth the money.
Veronica K.
Waco, TX
These things are so delicious! They are the perfect breakfast, snack, or desert! They go well toasted or untoasted and are absolutely wonderful with a tall glass of milk!
Yameli C.
You would think with it being great value it would be different but it actually tastes just like the real brand and it is much cheaper i love it . i like to toast it in the toaster and add butter my kids also love it its a fast snack to grab in the morning rush .
STEPHENEE S.
These are my favorite toaster pastries! I like this brand and flavor better than the PopTart brand. The blueberry center is delicious. I always feel that the Great Value brand has more and better tasting frosting on top.
Miranda S.
Glenolden , PA
These are not as good as pop tarts or the ShopRite brand the flavor is very doll I bought it from Walmart I don't really like it much wouldn't recommend this to other people I know I would never buy it again I don't like it
Emily D.
Savannah, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When looking for places to save money in our grocery bill, my husband bought these Toaster Pastries instead of Pop-Tarts. The price reflects the flavor to me because they are not as good as the real thing.
Sascha D.
Salt Lake City, UT
They are ok. I don't really love the taste of them and they actually dough part is kinda powdery. It's overly sweet and just not very moist. The pop tart brand ones are way better I would say. I don't really think these are worth it
Tanya P.
I love great value items! It's just like the highly priced name brand items, tastes just as good but for half the price! Go walmart for that cause i don not like off brand food but you guys did an amazing job cause with great value i literally can't tell the difference!!
Sammie A.
Bloomington, IN
Actually better than real pop tart brand. They taste really great and are a more reasonable price than the overpriced Pop Tarts. Every flavor I've tried have been good, and sometimes you can even combine coupons to get bigger savings.
Kayla M.
Kettle Falls, WA
My kids love these. I buy them at Walmart (great value obviously lol) and I always choose them over pop tart brand. I am sure they are not the most healthy of choices, but make the perfect "grab and go" breakfast.

These are seriously even better than the actual pop-tart brand.
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
How do these compare to name brand pop tarts as far as overall quality, price, and flavor? Has anyone found a pop tart replacement with better ingredients?
Heather D.
Platteville
Do these taste like pop tarts?