Great Value Fresh/Lemon Scented Disinfecting Wipes, 75 sheets, 3 count uploaded by Nka k.

BY GREAT VALUE

Our guarantee is our promise that you'll be fully satisfied with the taste and quality of every Great Value product. If for any reason you aren't happy, we'll replace it or return your money. Whichever you prefer. All you need is the package and the... see more...

Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I use the fresh lemon scented disinfecting wipes when I'm in a rush and don't have time for a heavy duty clean. They work really well. Have a great clean smell. And they are long lasting.i recommend the great value wips to evety house hold.

Margaret S.
Indian Land, SC
I use these for cleaning all over my house. They smell great and work just as good as the name brand. They are great for disinfecting door knobs, counters and toilets or wherever you may need to use them. I have kidd and pets so they come in very handy for cleaning up messes. I highly recommend this product.
Millicent C.
Homestead , FL
I love these disinfecting wipes I love buying this pack of three they last me forever and they are super affordable as well I mainly use these for my vanity area since I always get makeup on my vanity while I'm doing so, I definitely recommend these wipes.
Jessica O.
Elizabethtown, PA
This is essential for every home! It smells good, not great but not horrible either, and I feel confident that it is doing it's job which is all I need!
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
Cheaper than name brand when I'm a pinch and still gets the job done. Cleans and kills germs so what more could you ask for?