Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Cleaning SuppliesGreat Value
Fresh/Lemon Scented Disinfecting Wipes, 75 sheets, 3 count

Great Value Fresh/Lemon Scented Disinfecting Wipes, 75 sheets, 3 count

by Great Value

Our guarantee is our promise that you'll be fully satisfied with the taste and quality of every Great Value product. If for any reason you aren't happy, we'll replace it or return your money. Whichever you prefer. All you need is the package and the...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Fresh/Lemon Scented Disinfecting Wipes, 75 sheets, 3 count!
Iana M.
Schertz, TX
Great Value Fresh/Lemon Scented Disinfecting Wipes, 75 sheets, 3 count uploaded by Iana M.
It is very convenient that you need to wipe something quickly! I always keep one jar in the car! So it is profitable and convenient to buy a package of three pieces for me! I recommend it)))
Nka K.
Charleston, SC
Great Value Fresh/Lemon Scented Disinfecting Wipes, 75 sheets, 3 count uploaded by Nka K.
I use the fresh lemon scented disinfecting wipes when I'm in a rush and don't have time for a heavy duty clean. They work really well. Have a great clean smell. And they are long lasting.i recommend the great value wips to evety house hold. Great Value Fresh/Lemon Scented Disinfecting Wipes, 75 sheets, 3 count
Lorrie  M.
Great Value Fresh/Lemon Scented Disinfecting Wipes, 75 sheets, 3 count uploaded by Lorrie  M.
Purchased at: Walmart
With prices of absolutely everything skyrocketing due to Covid, I need to save money when I can. I used to either get Lysol Dual Action Disinfecting Wipes Value Pack Citrus or Clorox Disinfecting Wipes Bleach Free Cleaning Wipes - Crisp Lemon - 75ct Because of things being sold out and too expensive, I switched to Great Value Fresh/Lemon Scented Disinfecting Wipes 75 Sheets 3 Count I will never buy more expensive name brand wipes. There honestly is just no reason to. They clean and disinfect just as well. These were $8 at Walmart for a 3 count of 75 wipes each. #greatvalue #disinfectingwipes #influenster #voxbox
Sandy G.
Green Bay, WI
6,239 reviews
These are one of my go to cleaners that is a must have in our house. They are perfect for cleaning and disinfecting around the home. The price is definitely worth it because of it's effectiveness. I would definitely buy this again.
Margaret S.
Indian Land, SC
I use these for cleaning all over my house. They smell great and work just as good as the name brand. They are great for disinfecting door knobs, counters and toilets or wherever you may need to use them. I have kidd and pets so they come in very handy for cleaning up messes. I highly recommend this product.
Mayra V.
Newark, NJ
Buenisimo para desinfectar cualquier superficies. Es la misma calidad que los de clorox y el Precio es muy absequible para cualquier persona
Shanna D.
Purchased at: Walmart
We like to keep disinfecting wipes on hand for quick cleanups. Some brands have a thin, flimsy texture that just Durant work as well. These seem to be comparable to the top name brands, and the price is right. I'm not a fan of the Fresh scent, but the Citrus is great!
Shevon H.
Silverton, TX
1,257 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these & but these as much as I can. They are affordable, I believe less than $10 at Walmart. They clean really good & don’t fall apart easily. Great at cleaning up the grossest messes. I do wish that they could do more with different scents or maybe have sets as all 1 scent(example all being lemon).
Sherry P.
Bainbridge, GA
These are good wipes. I keep some in the car in office and in the bathrooms I like one step cleanups
beth B.
San Antonio, TX
it really doesn't have any significant scent but its a good alternative since lysol and clorox is mostly out of stock and more affordable

Looking for your answer?