BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Fresh Scent Dishwasher Powder Pacs: No phosphates Tough grease fighting action Leaves a fresh scent on your dishes see more...

Great Value Fresh Scent Dishwasher Powder Pacs With Grease Fighting Action
  • "Great price however I would personally spend the extra for a name brand or more reliable store brand I found they went hard fast and didn't always devolve fully creating a soap scum build up" in 3 reviews
Shan E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These do the job. They usually get all of the dishes clean, and they are much less expensive than name brand pods. I do feel better using a heavier detergent like Cascade but these get it done.
Dara S.
dallas
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It’s all in the name...GREAT VALUE. I’m all about bargains especially for disposables and cleaning products...if they work then why waste money on Brand Name? No shame in my game. This works just as well as the rest and it’s 1/2 the price, at least.
Shelby B.
Surprise,AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I originally bought these because they were a lot cheaper than the finish ones. They do a really great job of cleaning my dishes. The only thing I don’t like is if a dish is right side up a sand like debris is left in the dish and I feel like I have to re wash it. That’s my only complaint
Amanda S.
I use these regularly. I was surprised at the difference that it made in my dishes. I do not see the residue that was sometimes left behind by liquid detergents of various brands. They cost a little more per load, but overall I feel like the difference in the clean is quite worth it.
Kelly B.
Dearing, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought these originally because they were cheap but had a decent amount of product. They clean the dishes fairly well but leave a weird smell on the dishes when they're done and also leaves spots on certain things. Not my favorite.
Samantha A.
Havelock, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
For the price, these little packs are just okay. I already wash the majority of the scum and food off of my dishes before sticking them in the dishwasher, but even then sometimes the powder packs don't clean off all the grease and grime, requiring me to re-wash them. But for the most part it does work, but only on the easy-to-clean stuff
Amber B.
Elsie, MI
I buy these packs in the big tub and was really surprised that these clean better than both the Finish ans Cascade tablets I've tried! I also tried the Great Value powder thinking it was the same thing and I could save even more money but that was so bad I threw it away.
Ashlee W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I just started using these, I was shocked for it to be a store brand on how well they worked. I think they are just as well as the finish products that I have always used but a lot cheaper. I will be using these for now on.
Heather T.
The Great Value Dish Detergent packs are a nice value, however they leave a white residue on my dishes. If it weren't for that I would be all over this stuff. If I was broke and had no other options I would get it though.
Kayti K.
I actually do all of my dishes by hand but I have used these and they aren't bad... However I think I would prefer using liquid dishwashing soap I think these are good for people who are on the go or especially single guys