BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Fresh Scent Color Safe Bleach, 2.06 Qt: 48 loads 2x concentrated H.E. safe for all washing machines see more...

Amy V.
Amy V.
Works pretty well and I haven't noticed any issues with it. The price point is excellent for "great value" products. I haven't found any reason to not compare this to a name brand item. I would recommend this and other "Great Value" products over brand name ones.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Ashland City, TN
I love being able to bleach my clothes safely. I feel like my clothes are extra clean and softer. The smell is comparable to the name brands.
Maggie P.
Maggie P.
Wichita, KS
Good brand and gets the job done. Also great price! You can't beat that :) works just as good as more expensive brands.
lizet c.
lizet c.
Hialeah, Florida
No sabia que walmart vendia este suavisador de su marca ya lo se me encanta walmart y las cosas de la marca de walmart son muy buenas
Bryana B.
Bryana B.
Lakeside, CA
I love most great value brand items. However this particular scent is very over powering. I recommend the unscented.
East Boston, MA
Great value brand is really good its great quality and most of it is comparable to the expensive brands but it cost so much less
Katie w.
Katie w.
Tucson, AZ
I wish I could still find this in the Walmart's near me because it works and smells wonderful
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Dell Rapids, SD
For being an inexpensive brand, it isn't too terrible. I still prefer to pay a little more for higher quality but when it comes to a budget, it gets the job done. We love putting some of this in a jar and putting fake flowers in it- Its a hidden scent! :)
East Boston, MA
I love the great value brand its so cheap and all there stuff works well I really will buy this again
Heather B.
Heather B.
I like this product. It works just as good as the name brand and it much more affordable