BY GREAT VALUE #13 in Laundry Bleach

Great Value Fresh Scent Color Safe Bleach, 2.06 Qt: 48 loads 2x concentrated H.E. safe for all washing machines see more...

Amy V.
Works pretty well and I haven't noticed any issues with it. The price point is excellent for "great value" products. I haven't found any reason to not compare this to a name brand item. I would recommend this and other "Great Value" products over brand name ones.
courtney h.
Forrest City, AR
I wash my clothes in tides color safe bleach. Germs are a big issue for me especially towels and wash cloths. Money is tight right this minute and I have recently been using this Wal-Mart brand. It smells just like tide and leaves my towels even softer.
Ashley H.
Dell Rapids, SD
For being an inexpensive brand, it isn't too terrible. I still prefer to pay a little more for higher quality but when it comes to a budget, it gets the job done. We love putting some of this in a jar and putting fake flowers in it- Its a hidden scent! :)
Bethany L.
Jacksonville, FL
Great Value is always a favorite due to the low cost. The detergent smells good and compared to higher costing detergents I couldn't tell the difference between them. It gets the job done at a lower price
Whitney L.
Richmond, KY
Smells just as great as all the name brand detergents. Gets my clothes clean every time and makes them smell great especially when paired with matching dryer sheets! Recommend this to everyone
Brittany N.
New Albany, OH
Love it! Love using it especially with my color bath towels to get rid of that not-so-fresh bath towel smell! Awesome to use for my kids clothes for that extra oomph for stain removal!
Kimberley Z.
Decorator Expert Level 1
For the price and brand I would rather opt using gain or tide 6$ is just too much for a store brand. I coupon so I find that you can get really better deals than store brands.
Crystal V.
Overall I found that you have to use a lot more of this detergent in order to get the same results. That being said it's great for the price you pay and works on colors!
Cynthia C.
Coral Springs , Fl
This product smells good and cleans the clothes well. This product also fights stains, which is great for us, since my kids love to get dirty when they play outside.
Jaclyn S.
Saint Robert, MO
This bleach has a very pleasent smell compared to most others. Great value for the cost. Also, works just as well as other brands of bleach without a horrible smell.