Great Value Fresh Linen Scent Disinfectant Spray, 19 oz

by Great Value

Disinfect and clean your home with ease by using Great Value Fresh Linen Scent Disinfecting Spray. Great Value Disinfectant Spray is an effective odor-eliminating spray that leaves a Fresh Linen Scent when you finish spraying.

Where can I pursues this on line
Any avaliable
Any avaliable
Start your review of Great Value Fresh Linen Scent Disinfectant Spray, 19 oz!
May P.
Mobile, AL
Great Value Fresh Linen Scent Disinfectant Spray, 19 oz uploaded by May P.
This great value disinfectant spray is perfect for any type of germs I usually will spray my door handle fridge handle keys shoes and sometimes floor anything that is commonly touched. It is a essential thing for going through a pandemic I also keep some in my car which is great for the wheel or the carts when you go shopping even the doorhandles.
mary J.
Roswell, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite part of this spray is the scent is not overpowering it doesn't feel like you're hiding any bad smell with an overpowering scent. Descent is light and refreshing. A clean overall sent.
Tammy  P.
I was very happy with this product. It didn't leave a sticky residue on my furniture my floors didn't get slippery from it. The smell was very nice not to strong at all. Great Value Fresh Linen Scent Disinfectant Spray, 19 oz
Cassidy E.
Linn Creek, MO
Bought when covid was first starting and haven’t really used much after the first few weeks, the smells so powerful gives me a headache but not bad for just spraying and leaving the room.
Sandee H.
Edmond, OK
You are my sunshine my only sunshine! You make me feel safe during covid days, you never know dear how much I need you, please God take covid away.
America G.
Brownsville, TX
Great Value Fresh Linen Scent Disinfectant Spray, 19 oz uploaded by America G.
Purchased at: Walmart
first of all, the smell is great, so fresh!!! it disinfects and lasts long, it is super affordable
Lyndah P.
Reseda, CA
Great Value Fresh Linen Scent Disinfectant Spray, 19 oz uploaded by Lyndah P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great Value Fresh Linen Scent Disinfectant Spray, 19 oz I have these everywhere. Work great and priced well. Can’t go wrong with these. Buy them.
Lashawn S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product for killing germs and most definitely do the job. It's not pricey at all is which I like and eventhough is a off brand it still works.
Crystal  R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this and it’s so much cheaper then the name brands and it works just a good as the brand names
Shawna L.
CatCo, NC
I use this on so many surfaces. Door handles, counter tops, toilet seats, and mattresses. It also works wonders in stinky shoes.