BY GREAT VALUE

KOSHER. NO artificial flavors or COLORS. NATURALLY gluten-free FOOD. NO salt added. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Hannah E.
Charleston, WV
I serve green beans all the time with dinner, my husband and I love them. I especially like the French cut style, I like the texture a lot. And no salt added is great too, cuts down on sodium.
Sara B.
LINCOLN, NE
The Great Value brand always works for our house! Personally, I can't tell much of a difference from this brand to a name brand in green beans. Some canned veggies, name brand is a must for me. Usually just in terms of texture, but green beans is fine.
Viola H.
Sun Valley, NV
I have to say that this band is very good and you can't beat the price! My kids eat it and they are picky eaters when it comes to veggies. We just pop these in the micro for about 2 min and good to go!
janet C.
Hialeah, FL
Love Love Love these! all because they are LOW SODIUM. very important since I am on a life style changing journey to improve my eating! Plus veggies are a MUST :)
Cierra C.
Baltimore, MD
These are just as good as the "name brand" green beans...and they are cheaper than the "name brands" when neither are on sale. The low sodium is a plus!
brittney J.
Oklahoma City, OK
Do t underestimate the generic brands. This brand is just as good. If you're a decent cook then there's no problem in sprucing these up!!