BY GREAT VALUE

No artificial flavors or colors Kosher see more...

Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
These are just as good as the name brand! I picked this up to add to Philly Cheese steak Hamburger Helper because I am not happy with the amount included. I would definitely recommend this product.
Sara R.
Camdenton, MO
Review for: French Fried Onions 6 oz lb lb more...
I love these. Not only are they vegan. But I use them on green bean casserole and my salads for that added crunch I am looking for. They ares greasy and last a great amount of time. For the price they are great!
Emily I.
N Baltimore, OH
Not only are these great for green bean casserole they are delicious on burgers! It adds a nice crunch and great flavor! I love how cheap they are. They definitely beat the name brands when it comes to price.
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
i love these! I normally use them when i make green bean casserole! I feel like it wouldn't taste the same without these! o definitely recommend and give them a try
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
These are very good in a green bean casserole or even on top of a salad. I bought these on sale at the local grocery store.
Amy B.
Holtville
I can eat the whole bag by themselves like potato chips. Love these on green bean casserole also. Also great in salads.
Angie S.
Iva, SC
I love using these when I'm cooking. This is just as good as name brand and it's half the price. I suggest these!
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
How are these compared to French's brand? Do they have a cheap taste?
Ashley M.
How do people like these compared to frenches??

Walmart